♦Period♦

Cameron's POV

I was sleeping in bed with Charlie until Charlie groans woke me up. "Baby girl are you okay?" I asked pulling her closer to me. "No, I feel shitty." She whined. "Aww, my baby doesn't feel good. What can i do to make you feel better?" I asked. "Can you g-get me some tampons?" She said looking like she was about to cry. "Of course baby girl. Don't cry." I said wiping her tear.

"You're so sweet. You'll give me cavities." Charlie said trying to make a joke. I laughed at her corny joke. "Get dressed baby girl." I said. "Why? I want to lay in bed with you all day." She said. "Well I'm going to get your stuff then we can cuddle. Does that sound good?" I asked. Charlie nodded at my statement.

"Okay, let me get dressed." I said getting up. I got dressed in grey joggers, white T-shirt, black sweatshirt, and grey Nike sneakers. Charlie told me what brand she used.

I have no problem with getting Charlie her girl things. She didn't want me to feel embarrassed but I wasn't. I walked into the store and grabbed Charlie's things. Then around the corner I spotted a few girls whispering. I looked at them.

"Hi Cameron. We are really big fans. Can we get a picture?" I nodded. "Sure but we gotta make this quick. I need to hurry home." I said. "Okay. Who are you getting those for?" One of the girls said talking about the tampons. "My girlfriend." I said smiling. "Who is she?" "You'll see her later. I'm going to make a YouTube video with her later." I said.

"Thanks for the pictures Cameron." "No problem." I said. After I finished talking to the fans I went and also got Charlie some chocolate. I got home and Charlie was in the same outfit as me. "Matching?" She said laughing. "I guess so. Here's your stuff." I said handing her the bag. "Thanks Can. You're a life saver." She said giving me a quick kiss on the cheek then went upstairs.

After Charlie got out the bathroom she set up her camera. "What video are we doing?" I asked her. She grabbed her makeup bag and looked at me with a smirk. "I'm doing your makeup babe." She said. I sat down on my chair while Charlie turned on her camera.

"Hi everyone, it's Charlie here. And I am so sorry that I have not made a video in two weeks. I have been busy with moving and school but I am back. And today I have my boyfriend Cameron and I'm doing his makeup." She said. I smiled and shrugged.

"First I'm gonna wipe your face to get all the dirt off. And foundation. I'm paler than you. Let me check my bag." Charlie said looking through her makeup bag. I laughed and wrapped my arms around her. "Haha found it babe." She said then grabbed a sponge? I watched her pour some foundation on the sponge.

"Close your eyes baby." She said covering my eyes. I did and she did around my eyes. Charlie pinned my hair back. "Aw you look so handsome." She said in a baby voice, which I thought was so cute. "Time for your eyebrows." She said.

"You have some pretty good eyebrows babe." She said. Charlie just put a little makeup on eyebrows. Then Charlie brought out the eyeliner. "I like my eyeliner to be thick." She said while applying it. Then she put on silver glitter eye shadow on.

"Babe you look better than me in makeup." Charlie said jokingly. "Can I put some lipstick on you?" She asked. "Sure Charlie, why not." I said. "Yay. I think you would look nice with nude but first lip liner." She said tracing my lips then put the lipstick.

"And we are done. How do you feel Cameron?" Charlie asked putting one of her small arms around me. "I feel like a princess." I said kissing her. "Really?" She asked. I nodded. "I like it." "If you like Cameron getting his makeup done give this video a like and comment below. And until then bye." Charlie said then turned off her camera.

"Can you keep that on all day?" Charlie asked looking at the ground. "Will it make you happy of I do?" I asked. She nodded. "Okay I will only because I love you." I said giving Charlie a hug.

Follow me on my social medias below ♥

Instagram: kai_lashaye

Twitter: Kai_Dallas

Snapchat: kai_james5

Quote of the Day: Keep your head up high beautiful

Happy New Year everyone. I hope you have an amazing 2016.