♦Dancing to Feel Better♦

Charlie's POV

After my little disaster at my dress finding I am happy to be home. When I got home I ate a quick lunch then changed into my dance clothes. Cameron was out running some errands.

I grabbed my duffel bag and keys then hopped in my car and drove to the studio. When I got there I put my bag in the corner. "Hey Charlie." Dana said hugging me. "Hey Dana. How are you?" I asked while I was putting on my sneakers. "I've been good." She said while I put my hair up in a ponytail.

"Hey Dana. Can I ask you a question?" I asked. "Yeah, what is it?" She asked. "I am getting married in a few months and I was wondering if you wanted to be one of my bridesmaids?" She smiled widely. "You really want me to be one of your bridesmaids?" She asked surprised. "Yeah. You're one of my great friends and my teacher." I said. "Of course I will be your bridesmaid Charlie." She said giving me a hug.

(Just in case you guys don't know, I'm talking about Matt Steffanina and his fiance Dana are dancers. Matt has a YouTube channel that I watch a lot. You should go check him out. That little boy and girl are so cute.)

"Thanks." I said. "No problem girl. Hey Matt (Her fiance). Guess who is getting married and asked me to be one of their bridesmaids?" She asked. "I don't know Kayla?" He said. "No silly. Charlie." She said laughing. "Oh congratulations Charlie." He said giving me a hug. "Thanks." I said with a smile.

"So where's the ring?" Dana asked. "I never got one." I said looking at my hand. "How do you get engaged and not have a ring?" She asked. I didn't want to tell them about the whole arranged marriage thing so I just shrugged.

"I don't know. A ring is not that important to me." I said. "It doesn't matter. I could just wait until our wedding for a ring."

They nodded. I kinda don't want to talk about my wedding anymore so I walked over to my friends. I warmed up with them and chatted on stuff that happened over the weekend, minus the whole engagement part.

While I was warming up I wondered why Cameron didn't get me a ring. Like I am his fiancé now. I just shrugged it off. He'll get me one. Maybe. Hopefully.

Maybe he doesn't love me at all. Maybe he's pretending that he loves me because we are forced to marry each other. I tried to forget about that but I just couldn't.

Matt and Dana taught us a dance to the Hotline Being remix by Justin Bieber. I personally love this song. More than the original. Yeah, I said it.
Just listen to it.

Anyway, after we learned the dance Matt picked a few of us to be in the video. And he picked me. I danced with a few of my friends. After we filmed I walked over to my bag and grabbed my water bottle.

Cameron texted me and said that he was going to meet me here. All of a sudden I just totally broke down crying. I sobbed in my hands quietly. I just wanted to go home and lay in bed.

Finally Cameron came and saw me crying. He rushed over to me and hugged me. "Baby what's wrong?" He whispered in my ear. I cried in his shirt. "Do you love me Cameron?" I asked quietly. He looked at me in shock

"Charlie of course I love you. Why would you think that I don't?" He asked. "Well I don't have a ring. And sometimes I feel like you don't love me because of this whole arranged marriage thing." I said while fiddling with my fingers.

"I really do love you Charlie. Yeah I was a jerk to you at first but that was because I wasn't used to seeing someone as beautiful as you. Oh and I got you something." He said getting up. "What is it?" I asked getting up also.

He got down on one knee. I looked at him crazily. "Cameron what are you doing?" "Charlie Daniella Gray, I love you a whole lot. And I was wondering if you would do me the pleasure of becoming Mrs. Dallas?" Cameron asked. TheN he pulled out a small box and opened it. There was a ring inside.

"Oh my gosh Cameron. Yes." I said and he slid the ring on my finger. He got up and I hugged him tightly. The whole class cheered for us as we kissed.

"I love you Charlie." He said to me. "I love you too Cameron." I said to him smiling.

1K reads. I am soooooooo excited. I can't believe it. Thank you all. Since we got to 1K if you follow me on Instagram I will follow you back. @kai_lashaye.