Prom Night

EMILY POV.

My stomach tosses and turns as I look in the mirror and put in my gold earrings. Tonight is prom. I've been waiting for this night for so long, and I couldn't have asked for a better date. When girls are little, they picture prom as the perfect night with their Prince charming, but for some reason Alison was the only one on my mind.

Alison Dilaurentis is the only one who can make me feel like I do now. She loves me unconditionally, which is still hard to believe. I still get butterflies every time I see her. I just want to cry and shut down every time I'm not with her. I know I'm young, but how could I even picture being with anyone else?

My eyeliner goes on easily, and now all I have to do is apply my waterproof mascara before dressing. My heart warms and my lips curve into a smile when I think of seeing Alison tonight. She didn't let me even see a picture of her dress, nor tell me anything about what she is wearing. She will look beautiful. I'm so lucky.

I finish curling the ends of my hair and unplug the curler from the outlet. I sigh and look in the mirror. Do I look good enough? I don't want Alison to be dissapointed. For some reason, I'm treating this night like a first date with someone I've never met. I'm nervous and I don't want to disappoint.

I slip on my white dress and zip it up myself. It's a dress then tightens at the waist but come back out under. I straighten it out and rub my hand over the golden waistline it has.

I carefully step into my white and gold wedges and rest for a second before leaving to go pick up Ali.

I'm staying at Hanna's house, but she left already to go eat a "light and elegant dinner" with Caleb before.

For my final touch, I take out a box from my luggage and open it up to see a gold necklace. It's a necklace Alison bought me a really long time ago. It's a simple gold heart, but on the back the letters "AD" are carved. I remember her saying something like "Now you're heart has my name written all over it."

I walk downstairs to Hanna's kitchen and take out Alison's coursage out of the fridge.

I get in a red corvet that the owner of the brew let me use for the night. I start it up and head over to Alisons. I can barely breath I'm so nervous.

The car stops in front of her house. I take a quick glance in the mirror, grab her flowers and head up to her doorstep. I'm pretty sure all the girls are already with her, helping her get ready.

A deep breath escapes my throat and I finally find the courage to ring the doorbell. I hear all the girls scream in excitement and I let out laugh.

It takes a while but I hear the doorknob slowly turn.

There she is. She stands in front of me and takes my breath away. How did I get so lucky?

She is in a short red dress that compliments her beauty perfectly. Her hair is in curls with the top pulled back. Her make up is perfect but she doesn't wear much, it's just her natural beauty.

ALISON POV>

My doorbell rings and the girls scream like crazy. They are almost more excited than me for this moment.

Ever since the girls started helping me get ready for Emily to arrive, they have been talking non-stop about how pumped they are for Emily and I to be "reunited." I never realized how much the girls really liked Emily and I as a couple. They really care about us and when I think about it, it is a very comforting feeling.

The girls huddle around me and everyone is doing something in panic mode. Aria is fixing my dress, Hanna is touching up my hair, and Spencer is making sure my make up is alright.