Jealous.

HELLO! HOPE YOU LOVE MY CHAPTER. REMEMBER TO COMMENT AT THE END YOUR THOUGHTS, FEELINGS, FAVORITE PARTS, SUGGESTIONS, ANYTHING!

XO-G

EMILY POV.

LA has been a dream. It has actually been the best week ever. I love being with the girls and hanging around them just like old times. I haven't had this much fun since before Alison disapeared. It really is so much better when she's around.

We were all laying out by the pool again just relaxing in our bathing suits. I could feel Ali looking at me so I leaned my head sideways to look at her. She was staring at me.

"Why are you looking at me?" I asked with giggle.

"Because you're beautiful." She said with smile. "And plus, look at those abs." She said while looking at my stomach. I laughed and covered my stomach with my hands.

"Stooop! I just ate!" I laughed.

"Exactly! And you STILL have that gorgeous stomach." She said as she pulled my hands away from my stomach. I blushed like crazy and just continued laughing.

"Awee babe, after all these years you still blush when I compliment you." She says. She smiles and leans in, I lean in too and we peck each other's lips. She cupped my face and began to deepen the kiss.

"That's enough!" Spencer interrupted. I pulled away and slowly fluttered my eyes open. Ali and I chuckled a little and went back to relaxing. I pulled out my favorite book and started reading it.

"Great Expectations?" Ali said with a huge smile. I smiled.

"Of course." I responded. I began reading it and smiling at all the memories of Alison and I. I was so hungry and thirsty. I really wanted a waiter to just come by and take our order.

I was reading my book and I heard,

"Do you ladies want anything to eat?" It was the waitress. Her voice sounded familiar? I slowly looked up from my book and gasped. I couldn't believe it...

"Samara?" I managed to get out. I set my book down and sat up. She looked at me and her eyes widened.

"Emily!" She gasped with a smile. I got up and hugged her, she hugged me back.

"Oh my god! How have you been?" I asked.

"Pretty good! There's so much to catch up on! I get off at 6, maybe we could go to dinner real quick? For like an hour?" She asked me. I totally wanted to catch up.

"Yeah totally!" I responded with excitement. She smiled and looked over to the girls to say hi and a shocked expression came up on her face. Almost like she saw a ghost. 

"A-Alison?" She gasped.

"Hi" She said sweetly, "yeah, yeah.. I'm alive." She said with a chuckle.

"Yeah we have a lot to catch up on." I laughed. She still looked shocked.

"Well Great! Then I'll meet you here at 6?" She responded. I smiled and nodded as she walked off. I can't believe it's actually her.

Samara and I never really ended things, but she left and moved to LA after I gave her friend my number because A made me do it. She didn't move because of what happened, she moved because of her jewelry business. But she was furious at me. I felt terrible. I really liked her... back then.

ALISON POV.

"Samara?" Emily gasped to our waitress. What was going on? Does she know her?

"Emily?" Our waitress responded. I am so confused.