The Mountain

SORRY IT TOOK ME SO DANG LONG TO UPDATE. OMG I AM SO SORRY. I KNOW HOW MUCH IT SUCKS TO WAIT SO LONG FOR STORIES TO UPDATE. IT IS THANKSGIVING BREAK SO I HOPE I CAN UPDATE A TON FOR YOU GUYS. I MADE THIS CHAPTER SUPER LONG AND AS AMAZING AS POSSIBLE FOR ALL YOU GUYS BECAUSE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

Remember you can snapchat me @gracie_emison ...

ALISON POV.

I wake up with a natural smile on my face. Emily took me back. The love of my life finally took me back. Words can't even explain how amazing it was to kiss her lips and feel her touch. I missed her so much.

After the dance Emily just took me home, but I didn't mind. My smile grew even bigger when I thought of how she kissed me goodbye and walked me up to my door to drop me off. She is so polite and well mannered, it is absolutely adorable.

After 20 minutes of just thinking about Emily, I realize I already miss her. I look at my clock and realize it's 10:00 AM. She's probably up already so I jump out of bed and get dressed. I put on blue skinny jeans, my white vans, a white tank top, with a Rosewoods Sharks swim varsity jacket that Emily bought for me. I curl my hair the way I always do and put on a little make-up. I look in the mirror and smile.

I grab my keys and drive to Emily's house. I didn't tell her that I'm coming over but I assume that she won't mind. She usually likes it when I surprise visit.

I pull up to her house and park the car. I practically sprint up to her porch and knock on her door. Immediately I hear Emily's sweet voice.

"Come in!" She yells. I smile and walk in. I walk through her kitchen and into her family room. I see her laying on her couch watching T.V and eating a bowl of cereal. She is wearing gray sweatpants that lay low on her waist and a white sports bra with her hair in a pony-tail. Damn she looks good.

She sees me and quickly sets down her cereal and sits up.

"Ali!" She greets me, obviously surprised. I think she thought it was her mom at the door. I smile and run over to her. I jump on her so my legs are on either sides of her stomach and her back is back on the couch. I look into her eyes and she smiles.

"Hey babe." I greet her with enthusiasm. Before she can say anything more I smash our lips together and rest on top of her. She deepens the kiss and rests her hands on my waist as I let my hands wonder over her perfectly toned stomach. I slip my tongue in her mouth after she takes a breath for air. I start to smile into the kiss and slide my fingers on the waist of her sweatpants. God I missed this so much. I pull away for a second to smile and look at her eyes.

"You look really good in those jeans." She says softly and smiles. I let out a giggle.

"And you look really sexy in those sweatpants." I smile back.

"Are you sure it's not because I don't have a shirt on?" She giggles back. And gives me a long chaste kiss on the lips.

"It's a little bit of that too." I whisper and see the lust in her eyes. I go back to kissing her. I am still sitting on top of her and I slide my hands from her stomach to her lower front waist and start to pull her loose sweatpants down slowly. I feel her smile as I get her sweatpants to her mid-thigh. She puts her hand on the back of my neck to pull my lips more into hers as she deepens the kiss.

As Em and I continue to make out we hear her front door close and a voice call out.

"Emmy I'm home!" I hear Wayne yell. I slowly pull away as Emily closes her eyes and runs her hands through her hair in sexual frustration. Before her dad sees us I give her a small but passionate kiss on the lips and get off her. I sit beside her and wait for Wayne to come in the family room. Emily turns to look at me and gives me a smile.