Homecoming

Any of you seen GBF? Well what Sasha wears to Prom is what I'm picturing her wearing to Homecoming. :)

ALISON POV.

I sigh as I look at myself in the mirror. Tonight is Homecoming. I'm wearing a red dress that goes down to about my knees. The top of has thin red and white stripes and when it gets to my waist it changes to just solid red.

I curl my hair and slip on my red high heels. I go to my bathroom and slowly apply my make-up. Charlie should be picking me up soon. I really hope Emily doesn't think Charlie is anything more than a friend to me because I would choose her over him in a heart beat.

I finish my whole outfit and walk back to my room. I pick up my frame from my bedside table of Emily and I and I give the picture a kiss. I smile to myself because I got some red lipstick on the picture. My smile quickly fades when I hear my doorbell ring.

"Alison!! Charlie is here." My Dad says pretty non-enthusiastically. My Dad does not like Charlie at all because he knows what happened. He knows Charlie is the reason I'm failing all my tests and being extremely depressed these days. Charlie is the reason I don't have Emily.

"Coming!" I reply back. I grab my mini-handbag and head down the stairs. Charlie is standing at the bottom with his hands in his pockets. He notices me and his eyes widen.

I get to the bottom of the stairs and quickly hug him. We pull away and look at each other's outfits.

"You look beautiful." He says. I laugh and look in his eyes.

"Not too bad yourself." I reply.

I can see my dad looking at us in the corner of my eye. I pull away and give him a hug. He then looks over at Charlie.

"Could you give us a moment?" He says with a warm smile. Charlie smiles back.

"Of course. I will wait on the porch." He replies. Charlie walks out and closes the door behind him. I turn to face my Dad.

"What do you want to talk about?" I ask while I raise one eye-brow. He takes one big gulp.

"If for any reason you see Emily tonight, make sure you tell her you love her," He says as his voice cracks and tears fill his eyes, "She's definitely one worth fighting for." He ends in a whisper.

Tears quickly fill my eyes as I look at him and smile. I know he loves Emily so much and I know he knows I need her. I give him a nod and I turn around and make my way to the door. As I'm about to walk out I hear him call for me.

"Oh and Alison!" He yells.

"Yeah?" I reply.

"Tell her I miss her." He softly says. I nod and shut the door behind me.

----

As Charlie and I drive to Homecoming the car is pretty silent, but not awkward. The mood in the car is kind of depressing though.

"So is Emily going to be here tonight?" He asks. I sigh and look out the window.

"Yep." I say quickly with a hint of sadness in my voice. I then give up on trying to look happy and just let sadness take over my face as I look out the window. Charlie looks over and grabs my hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze.

"Hey, everything is going to be alright." He says with comfort in his voice. I look over at him to meet his eyes.

"I promise." He adds. I am actually starting to feel a bit better when we pull up to the school and head towards the gym.

As we get to the entrance I look over at Charlie who is standing right next to me. I look at him with unsureness in my eyes and he turns to face me.