Las Angeles-Part 2-The Perfect Couple

WRITERS POV.

It was 9:00 AM and Alison and Emily were both asleep, in Alisons bed. They were facing eachother, noses almost touching, breathing lighty, and Emily's hand was on Ali's waist.

Ali and Emily both had t-shirts and underwear on. They went... far, last night but had put clothes on afterwards, cuddled and went to sleep.

Alison woke up first and softly kissed Emily on the nose. A smile grew on Emily's face and she slowly opened her eyes. Emily got up and pulled Ali on top of her. Alison giggled a little and then leaned in to kiss her. There lips lightly touched and then they heard,

"Ahem.." They both jumped back and away from each other quickly and they saw Aria, Hanna, and Spencer standing there with their arms crossed looking angry.

EMILY POV.

"Shit.." I mumbled as I saw Aria, Spencer, and Hanna. I was hoping for all of them to sleep long enough so they wouldn't find out about me sneaking into Alisons room last night. I didn't know what to say as they looked at Ali and I. I didn't have any exuse. I looked over at Ali who looked adorable in her messy bun that she always put her hair in before she went to bed.

"One night, you couldn't just stay away one night guys?" Aria asked angrily.

"Don't be mad at Ali, I'm the one who snuck in, she didn't know it was going to happen." I said, defending her.

"God, you guys are so obnoxious." Spencer said with slight annoyance. Ali and I looked at each other and giggled a little.

"I couldn't help it." I said.

"Of course you couldn't." Aria replied. At this point everybody was laughing and making fun of Ali and I but I didn't care, it was funny.

"Well you two love birds get some clothes on, were going to the beach." Hanna told us.

I wore a white and gold striped bikini with white shorts, and a crop top over it. Alison wore a light pink bikini with poka-dots with white shorts and a tank-top over it. She looked perfect. As usual.

We all walked down to the beach together, Ali and I hand in hand. We got to the beach, found chairs, and set our towels down.

ALISON POV.

We got to the beach and laid down on our chairs. It was the perfect weather in LA. All the girls and I were laying down peacefully and talking about our friendship up and downs. We were talking about around the time when Emily came out and that whole story.

I never realised how much Em went through around that time. Telling her parents, and how they reacted. It all sounded so hard. But she got through it and always stayed herself. That just makes me love Emily more.

A blonde came over and took our drink order. We all told her our drinks and I could tell she was checking out Emily. My Emily.

"So where are you from?" She asked 'All of us' but really just looked at Emily.

"Rosewood, it's in Pennsylvania." Emily replied with her perfect smile.

"Oh, cool!" She replied... Still eyeing Emily. She began to flirt with Emily. A lot. And Emily would flirt back, only a little, but still. I began to feel a crazy amount of jealousy. This is how Em feels when guys flirt with me. The waitress must have heard a bit of Emily's coming out story so she knew Em was into girls.

I was hiding my jealousy behind my sunglasses. I just laid there pretending not to notice.

She came back and contiuned to flirt with Emily. I can't take it, I just want to punch her. After what seemed like hours of flirting and laughing she finally left. Thank god. I had a choice. I could get mad at Emily for flirting back, but I had another idea. I was going to make Emily completely forget about that waitress. I was going to put my skills to work.