One Month Anniversary Part 2 (You didn't remember.)

COMMENT AT THE END WHAT YOU THINK!!! THE MORE COMMENTS THE FASTER I UPDATE!

EMILY POV.

"I still just have no idea what I want to get her," I said as I was walking around the mall with Aria. There was absolutely nothing I could think of. I never actually thought that Ali and I would be together like this, it makes me smile just thinking about it. 

After walking around for about an hour with Aria in the mall, I decided to go into a jewelry store. Maybe something in there would be nice.

"Lets go in here." I told Aria while pointing at the jewelry store.

"Woah there Em... You're not proposing right?" Aria asked concerned. I just looked at her and laughed a little.

"No Aria, calm down. Maybe there's something in there that will catch my eye." Aria looked at me and nodded. We walked in the store. Aria and I start looking through the cases, and everything is beautiful but extremely expensive. They are all diamond rings and diamond necklaces. 

A handsome man was working behind the counter and noticed Aria and I looking around.

"May I help you?" He asked politely and smiled. 

"Actually yes. I'm looking for something for my girlfriend." I said back to him.

"Perfect! I know just the thing!" He lead me over to the ring section and brought up a huge diamond engagement ring. My eyes grew wide and then I looked at Aria, we let out a light chuckle. We obviously had a misunderstanding.

"Oh no, no, no. I'm actually not proposing to her, it's our anniversary and I just want to get her something special." I smiled and thought to myself  'Even though I know i'll marry her someday. She's the one.' I looked up at the worker and Aria and they looked at me funny. Then I realized I said that out loud. Crap. I blushed because I was so embarresed.

ARIA POV.

"Even though I know i'll marry her someday. She's the one." Emily said as she was looking down and smiling. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen. She looked up at me and the man helping us. I don't think she meant to say that out loud, but I am glad I was here to hear it. The man working and I looked at each other and both at the same time let out an "AWWW." Then the man looked at Emily and said,

"I think I know what you need."

EMILY POV.

"i think I know what you need." The man said. I was still embarresed for what I said out loud. The man looked at me with hopeful eyes.

"Have you ever heard of a promise ring?" He asked. I shook my head no. He opened the glass case and took out this beautiful ring that wasn't as bold as the engagement rings. I immediately thought of Alison. He went on about the promise ring...

"A promise ring is a ring you give to your boyfriend or girlfriend that you know is your soul mate. It symbolizes that both of you want to be together forever but aren't yet really ready to get engaged. It says you promise the other person your love, and nobody else. So you really want to be with this girl forever?" He asked me.

"I'm positive." I replied.

"Than this is the perfect gift for her." I looked at the ring than up at him. I started to feel tears in my eyes. Tears of joy. I then looked at Aria and she gave me an approving nod. It was perfect. Absolutely perfect. I couldn't wait to give it to Ali.

"Sold."

_______________

ARIA POV.

Today was the day Emily surprised Ali for their One Month Anniversary. The girls and I never brought up or ever talked about how it was going to be their anniversary when Alison was around. We were all to afraid that we were gonna slip and give away the surprise. Alison had no idea.