Las Angeles

ALISON POV.

We finally landed in LA and got picked up by another limo. Everything was going perfect so far.  It will be a fun time being with all the girls, but what I was really excited for was being with Emily away from Rosewood and all it's craziness. 

We got into the hotel and we were all speechless. It was HUGE and beautiful.

"Jesus Spence, you're parents really went all out for this." I said. Spencer was in just as much shock as I was.

"I know." Spencer gasped.

Spencer went to go check us in and the rest of us waited in the lobby. Emily was sitting on a chair and I went and sat down on her lap. I looked down and smiled at her. I leaned in and gave her a small kiss on the nose.

"Okay, you guys are my favorite couple in the world." Aria gushed as she looked at us. Em and I laughed and we all talked about what we were going to do. One day was going to be our shopping day of course. We were all laughing and talking, while Hanna was pigging out on the complementary food. Typical Hanna. I love her.

Spencer walked over and said the room was ready and we could go up. A young man led us all the way up 30 floors holding our bags. We got to our floor and walked down the hall. Even the hallways were beautiful.

"Here you are ladies, Your supreme sweet." The man said as he opened the door. We all looked at each other with a grin as he said 'Supreme Sweet.' We all ran in and my eyes popped out of my head. It was the biggest "room" I have ever seen. It was more like a house. There was a kitchen, and a living room with a piano. There are 4 bedrooms all with huge king sized beds. We all screamed in excitement and ran around the room looking in all the doors. 

The man gave us our room keys and left. We all just stood there, still in shock. It was the most beautiful room I've ever seen. It must have cost a fortune. Which, lucky for us, Spencer's family has. 

"Okay, sleeping arrangements!" Spencer said with order in her voice. We all giggled and gathered around her. "Okay, there are 4 bedrooms and five of us. Which means 2 girls will be sharing one room." Em and I looked at each other and smirked.

Spencer went on, "Aria, you'll take the room to the right. I will take the room to the left. Alison you'll take the one down the hall, and Hanna and Em will sleep in the room right next to it.

"What?! NO! Em and I are sharing a room?" I yelled at Spencer.

"Oh no you aren't." Aria laughed, "We don't want to hear certain 'noises' while we are trying to sleep. So no Ali and Emily behind closed doors this week. You will see each other all during the day. I think that's enough." 

"THIS IS SO NOT FAIR!" Emily complained. Aria, Hanna, and Spencer had obviously planned this ahead of time. Aria shrugged her shoulders and I knew Em and I weren't going to convince them. I was beyond frustrated. I just wanted to spend time with Em. In private.

We decided to go to the pool before dinner. Em and I laid down beside each other in the sun since we had to take as much time as we can get because were not going to be together at night. 

"Ali, can you rub this on my back?" Emily asked as she handed me a bottle of sunscreen. I smirked.

"Gladly." I replied with a flirty tone. Emily sat up and pulled her hair to one side. I put some sunscreen  in my hands and started rubbing her shoulders than down her back. I put some more on my hands and rubbed it around her waist. I felt her breathing speed up because she knew what I was doing. I started to rub down her arm as I started to quietly kiss her neck so the others wouldn't notice. I could tell she was trying to keep in her moans as she whispered to me,