The Talk.

EMILY POV.

It's been a couple days since Ali told me how she felt. Honestly I'm still in shock. It was by far the best moment of my life, I mean Alison Dilaurentis has feelings for me. The only thing is I'm confused I mean what are we?

ALISON POV.

I'm not exactly sure what Emily and I are, I thought I was ready to hold her hand and kiss her in public but now that I think of it, I don't know if I'm ready. I don't know if I'm ready for the stares and the whispering. I've always been queen bee and would being with Emily would definantly ruin that and bump be to the bottom. I'm crazy about her but I've never done anything like this before. Right then I got a text.

"Hey, meet at the brew I'm 10? We need to talk. Don't worry not mad or anything haha;)" -Em

I always smiled reading her texts. But I had a feeling I knew what she wanted to talk about, and I was dreading it. I just can't loose her.

EMILY POV.

I waited at the brew for Alison. I couldn't wait any longer, I had to know what we were, if we were anything.

I see her as she walks in, she looks beautiful... As always. I stand up to greet her. I don't know exactly what to do? Should I kiss her? I don't want to risk it so I just go in for the hug.

"Hey Em, I missed you." She says looking into my eyes.

"I missed you too" I smile back.

We sit down with an awkward silence and finally she says something.

"Okay em, what do you wanna talk about?"

It was hard for me to get the words out at first but I had to say it.

"Ali, what are we? I mean, you told me you wanted to walk down the hall hand in hand and kiss me in public, so are you my Girlfri-"

"Em." She stops me.

I look into her eyes and try to read what she's saying. She looks like she's sorry almost. Like she knows she's hurting me. I could read her perfectly. She doesn't want me. I feel tears in my eyes.

"I should've seen it coming. I should've known you were lying when you said you had feelings for me! Dammit Ali I actually believed you." Tears are now streaming down my face. I was so hurt.

"Em I wasn't lying, I promise." She tries to take my hand but I pull it away, grab my hand and walk out the door. God I can't believe I actually thought she would be my girlfriend.

ALISON POV.

Of course. Of course I mess it all up. I want Emily so bad but being Queen Bee was actually more important to me. I'm such an idiot. I hate myself right now. I do want Emily to be my girlfriend. I would do anything for her, to be with her. I just can't believe it took me this long for me to realize that.

It's Monday and I haven't talked to Emily since the brew. I decided to give her some space, I thought that would be best. I need Emily. As more than a friend.

And I have just the idea to win her back. I am going to do something nobody in Rosewood High will ever forget. You just wait.