Morning After-( Very Short Chapter)

Hey loves,

Was writing this chapter and figured it wasn't getting anywhere when I came up with this GREAT idea for the next chapter. Going to start writing right now so hopefully it will be ready tomorrow or the next day. And thank you for all your amazing comments! Love you all so much---enjoy

EMILY POV.

I wake up to somebody groaning, and it sounds like they're in a lot of pain. I quickly wake up and find Alison holding her head in pain. 

"Hangover huh?" I say as I laugh and sit up. She looks over at me with an annoyed look and continues to groan in pain. 

"Em will you please get me an advil?" She whines as she looks at me. I signal her to look on her bedside table and she sees there is already an 2 advil and a glass of water ready for her. She smiles lightly and looks back at me. She mouthes "I love you" to me. I smile and nod signaling for her to take the medicine. She quickly takes it then lays back down. 

Ali falls back asleep and I decide to go down and make her breakfast. I make her chocolate chip pancakes and bacon. I feel two arms hug me from behind and I smile. I turn around and see my beautiful girlfriend standing in front of me. Her hair is in a messy bun and she's wearing sweats and a t-shirt. I think she looks perfect. 

"Good Morning beautiful." I say and lean down to kiss her. Ali gives me an unexpected long passionate kiss. I pull away and look into her eyes, smiling. I then put her pancakes and her bacon on a plate and set it on the counter. She sits down and eats her breakfast in silence, every once in a while looking up at me and smirking. 

"Okay, tell me what I did." She says. 

"What?" I asked confused. 

"I can't remember anything from last night, and that's not a good thing. Tell me what I did." She replies. I chuckle.

"Well, you took me up to the bedroom in the Lake house and tried to have sex with me, then you just danced and when I took you home you kept trying to explain how much you loved me." I said looking down and smiling. 

"Oh god." She said embaressed as she put her face in her hands. I walked over to her and lifted her chin up to look into my eyes. 

"I thought it was adorable." I assured her. This made her smile and she gave me a quick, but passionate kiss.

______________________

The whole weekend I just stayed home with Alison and watched movies with her on the couch. Usually we would just skip the movie part and make out on the couch for long periods of time. This weekend was a nice relaxing break before school. 

______________________

The bell signaling the start of school on Monday rang. Today we had all 7 classes so English was first. I had English with all the girls 1st period so I walked with all of them to Mr. Fitz's classroom. Ali and I sat next to each other and talked while the class was still settling down. 

"Hey Em, I never thanked you for all you did for me on Saturday, you know with my hangover." She said sincerely. 

"Of course." I replied with a smile. 

Any of you wondering what I look like?