The Surprise

EMILY POV.

I'm still really hurt about what Ali told me at the brew. I actually thought she wanted to be my girlfriend. She hurt me. A lot. It's now Monday and I'm dreading going to school, I don't want to see her. I have to just out up with her even though I'm not even close to forgiving her. This day is going to suck.

I get out of my car and walk over to where all of the girls are. Including Alison. Ugh.

"Hey Em!" Aria says.

"hey." I reply, obviously not sounding happy. I can feel Alison looking at me but I just keep my head down. There are probably about 10 minutes left until the bell rings. There was an awkward silence for a while. Then Ali just walks away, without saying anything she just walks away. Part of me wanted her to try and talk to me to show me she actually cares but I guess not. It seems like she's the one who's mad at me? You've gotta be kidding me.

It's only been 3 periods and every time I walk up to the girls Ali just walks away. Unbelievable...

ALISON POV.

I'm super nervous for today. What I am going to do is going to be in front of the whole school. I'm trying to trick Em a little so every time she comes over to the girls I'll just walk away. Part of it is because I'm so nervous and I don't think I can hold in what I'm going to do and keep it a secret. I can tell she thinks I'm mad at her but I'm not at all. It's been hard not to hug her all day and just tell her I'm sorry and that I wanna be with her, but that would ruin the surprise.

I've been sitting through my classes all morning not being able to focus because I'm so nervous and excited. I mean, I don't even know if she will say yes. I can only hope. The bell rings after third period and I sigh, one more period until lunch, one more period until my surprise for Emily.

ARIA POV.

Alison told us what she is doing for Emily and I think it's adorable. I can't wait to see Emily's reaction, Emily doesn't even know we know that Alison told us about how they have feelings for each other. I can't wait until lunch! I can't wait for the surprise. I'm also so happy to be apart of it;)

EMILY POV.

The bell rings and it's finally lunch. But then again I don't want to face Ali again, she'll probably just run away...

I make my way to the cafeteria but I was stopped my Spencer at the door.

"Spencer what are you doing? I'm starving." I said.

She didn't reply and just took my hand. I was worried that something bad had happened. Maybe with A?

She leads me to the middle of the hall and there's nobody there, she hands me a card and I look at the top.

"Emily" was written in perfect hand writing, it was Alison's handwriting. She walks away and signals me to open the letter.

It's says, "Emily Fields, believe me when I say, those kisses weren't just for practice. Find me in the place where I wish I hadn't messed up:("

I chuckled a little because I could tell she was sorry-wait no I'm mad at her. But what was all this?

I sprint to the girls locker room. I slowly turn the corner expecting to see Ali but I saw Aria? Was this some stupid joke? But I saw she was holding a letter. I smile and walk over to her. She hands me the letter and gives me a hug, then she walked out.

I smile and open the letter. What was Ali doing? I take out the note and it says,

"First kisses are always the best:) find me where Pip gets Estelle in the end!"

I smile so wide and sprint to the library. I go into the row where Ali read to me and see a blonde holding a book, covering her face. Alison. But then she puts the book down and it's Hanna.
She laughs and hands me another letter, I open it and read it.

"Emily Fields! You're missing lunch!! Come and eat with me!" I'm kind of confused by this one. I head to the cafeteria where I think Ali is. Then while I'm walking there I see Hanna, Spencer, and Aria, they take my hands and lead me to the cafeteria. When they open the doors there she is.. Ali.

"Ali what is this?" I ask smiling.

She doesn't answer and takes me to the center of the cafeteria where no one is
sitting. The whole cafeteria is silent, not one word. I look around and everyone is watching, I blush, of course.

Ali lets go of my hand and gets up on the table, higher than everyone. She's so beautiful. She reaches out for my hand and pulls me up on the table with her. She looks at me and tears build in her eyes. She starts to talk to me never losing eye contact with me.

"Emily Fields, I've told a lot of lies in my life as all of you know," everyone in the cafeteria laughs, "but the biggest lie I've ever told was saying I didn't love you. I want to be able to walk hand in hand with you down the hall and kiss you before class. I was so stupid for telling you I didn't want to be more than friends because believe me that's not what I want. Emily fields you're not the practice, your the thing I was practicing for."

I have tears in my eyes and a smile on my face.

"Emily Fields, will you do the great honor of being my girlfriend?"

Everyone in the cafeteria "Awws" and Ali looks at me for an answer, I look back at Hanna, Aria and Spencer and they all smile. I look back into her perfect blue eyes.

"Yes, yes of course!" I say.

The whole cafeteria cheers and then Alison grabbed my waist and pulled me in for a kiss, I put my arms around her neck and kiss her back.

God I love this girl.