One Month Anniversary Part 1-(The Planning)

EMILY POV.

I woke up with a smile on my face. On friday it was Ali and I's one month anniversary. Everything had been so amazing so far. I loved her sweet lady kisses every day before and after classes, I loved her falling asleep on my chest when we were watching movies, I loved when our fingers would intertwine when we would hold hands, I just loved everything.

I knew I had to do something big for our One Month. I don't even think Ali had ever been in a relationship this long. She was always more of a flirt for a while than ditch if things were getting to serious, but not with me. And I loved that.

I couldn't focus in classes, one, because it was Monday, and two, I just couldn't think of something to do for our anniversary. What I really wanted to do was take her to Paris, just like we have always wanted, but I couldn't afford that. I figured since I was having so much trouble I would just ask Aria to help me. She is full of great ideas.

I told Aria to meet me at the brew after school. Ali wasn't suspicous of anything, thank god. I was waiting for Aria and greeted her when she opened the door.

"Hey Aria, thanks so much for coming. I really need your help."

"Sure Em, anything for you. Whatsup?"

"Well Ali and I's One Month Anniversary is this friday and I want to give her something special. But I just can't think of anything perfect yet." I explained.

"Well first off, Congrats Em! I'm so happy for you guys. Okay! So do you and Ali have any special places or things that really is just special between the two of you? Nobody else." 

"Well there's Paris that we always talk about but that's way to expensive for me to take her there or anything. I've already thought about that." I said. Aria nodded and continued thinking. Then I remembered Ali and I do have a special place!

"The kissing rock!" I said under my breath but Aria heard. I could almost see the light bulb go off in her head. She seemed excited.

"That's perfect!!! Okay so heres what I think.. We decorate the kissing rock with lights and roses and candles and all the romantic stuff! Then right in the middle we set up a romantic dinner for two and you guys can eat and give her your present!" Aria practicially screamed. A huge smile spread across my face.

"ARIA YOU'RE A GENIUS!" We both were so excited about this, and we started planning right away. I knew I could count her. But I just needed one more thing. The actual present. Even though the romantic dinner was a present itself, I wanted to give her something else.

I told Aria I also needed help with the other present and she told me she would take me to mall. In the mean time, I went back to Ali's house because she had invited me over. I walked up to her porch and rang her doorbell.

She quickly answered the door. A huge smile was spread across her face. I smiled back. Before I could say anything she ran up to me and jumped in my arms, wrapped her legs around my waist and kissed me passionately. I was taken by surprise but I loved it. I kissed her back and put my hands around her waist. I was still holding her up in my arms. She slipped her tongue in my mouth and we continued to kiss. She pulled away, I set her down but held onto her waist.

"What was that for?" I asked and smiled.

"For being your perfect self." She put her hands around my neck and gave me a soft but passionate kiss. She made me crazy.

__________________________________________________________________________

MORE COMING TONIGHT!!!!! STAY TUNED! Trust me it will take a huge unexpected turn. Things are gonna get crazy.

XO-G