Chapter 1: May Cause Discoloration of Urine or Feces

• Dedicated to Haley Schales

**Disclaimer: I wrote when I was very young. Please don't poke fun too hard...I've updated a lot since then, though so it's way better and much more intense. but if you notice the writing style change a bit, it's because I started this when I was 16. I'm now 24. Also, I went through and added videos to each chapter. Thanks <3 Comment, Vote, etc.**

Daisy lay strung out on his bed staring up at the ceiling. Cara ran in and jumped atop him. 

"Hey babe," she leaned in and kissed him. He grunted and threw her off. "Oww. What's your deal?" she looked up at him, cross. He stood up and walked to the corner of the room. Falling to his knees, he puked and then passed out.

"Oh shit," Cara ran to him and wiped his face, holding his head in her arms. 

Twiggy walked in, "I heard something fall. Is everything...?" he paused as he noticed Daisy and helped Cara lift him onto the bed. Daisy opened his eyes and groaned.

"Get the bucket, fast!" he roared. Cara motioned towards the corner of the room where Daisy's puke lay. Twiggy curled up his nose and nodded. Twiggy placed the bucket beside Daisy's bed.

"Here, just use this if you need it. Ok, Dais?" Twiggy patted him on the head and then lifted the trash can to his face. Daisy rolled to the other side of the bed and puked right on Cara's shoes.

"Well piss, that's gross," she mumbled as she took her shoes off and walked towards the bathroom. "HE'LL BE FINE, JUST LEAVE HIM!" she shouted to Twiggy as she walked out. Twiggy shrugged and left the room. 

"Hey! Stop her!" came Pogo, who was chasing Courtney up the stairs. Twiggy stopped to grab her but she slid between his legs. 

"Haha! You lose!" she yelled at Pogo and continued towards Cara's room.

"Dammit!" Pogo facepalmed. 

"What's going on?" Twiggy asked, scratching his head. 

Courtney ran to the bathroom where Cara was cleaning her freshly puked on shoes. "That smells great," she grumbled as she shut the door. 

"Yeah, that's Daisy for you," Cara grimaced at her shoes. 

"Well, on happier notes...Well I guess it won't be for you, unless..." she started. 

"Courtney, just tell me, fuck!" Cara interupted. 

"Oh, sorry...Yeah! Look what I got!" she waved a letter in front of Cara's face. She reached for it.

"Huh. Uh Oh!" Courtney pulled back. "I don't think it would be nice," she teased. 

"Just give it to me! Who is it to?" Cara stared blankly at her friend. 

"You." Courtney smiled. 

"Ok...And who is it from?"

"Pogo." Courtney smiled even bigger.

"Well, what's it about?" Cara asked scared.

"I don't know," she said sarcastically. 

"Well, let me have it!" Cara reached for it one last time and got it. She stared at the letter, scared but excited, not knowing what it might contain.