Chapter 21: Tourniquet

Cara awoke in Pogo's arms. She smiled and placed her hand on his chest, looking into his face. He always slept with a creepy smile on his face. She thought it was sexy. *I shouldn't move on this quick* she thought, but as she gazed at his face she realized she had already moved on a long time ago. Daisy had just been holding her back. She just missed the companionship. And if anything, she missed her friend.

She pulled herself up closer to Pogo and slid one hand up his shirt and the other on his cheek. She leaned in and kissed him lightly in the lips.

He muttered and then his eyes fluttered open. He pulled away. "C...Cara?" he questioned.

She just looked into his eyes and kissed him again. This time he place a hand behind her head and leaned in to kiss her back. Their bodies melted together and she pulled back just a little. Her hands stroked his chest and she bit her lip.

Pogo rolled on top of her and kissed her passionately. Cara looked over and noticed Marilyn staring at them.

"oh don't mind me," he smiled, his head resting on his hand while he laid on his side facing them. "I'm just spectating."

Pogo grunted and climbed off Cara. she looked up at him hovering over her and smiled at his muscles and stroked his arms.

"sorry buddy but I think she still wants you to continue." Marilyn smirked.

Pogo growled and shoved Marilyn off the bed. "not til you're out fucker...."

Marilyn stood up and put his hands in the air. "can't blame a brother for trying" he muttered and walked out. Pogo stood up and locked the door behind him.

Cara smiled at him and he crawled on the bed and laid next to her, pulling her onto his chest. She stroked it looked up into his eyes. He smiled at her. "you're much more beautiful when you smile"

She blushed and tried to cover her face with her hair. "your shy girl stuff won't work on me..." he pulled her hair out of her face. "I've known you too long for that"

Cara pulled herself up on top of him and rubbed against his clothes as she leaned down and kissed him. he placed his hands on her waist and put her weight down against him. she bit his lip playfully. He smiled crookedly and she grunted at him.

"don't do that" she sighed. "you're so gorgeous"

Pogo blushed. "am not" he kissed her playfully on the neck.

"are too." she lifted up his shirt and kissed his hip bone.

He moaned and she leaned down further and undid his pants. she climbed on top of him moving her skirt up. he looked up shocked and pleasantly surprised. his hands explored her body on top of him. they kissed lovingly and his fingers tangled thru her hair.

courtney woke up and kicked Reney. "get up chick" she yawned and Reney pushed herself and stretched then looked over and realized she was next to zim. "oh my gosh....."

"yeah it happens" Cara smiled walking out of the room in her pjs.

"you're looking much better" Twiggy smiled at her.

Cara giggled. Marilyn snuck up behind her and poked her sides. "see....? was it better than daisy?"

she shoved him back with her butt. "I see" he chuckled.

Ginger stepped between them and grabbed a beer from the fridge. " a little early dintcha think? Marilyn muttered.

"never...." ginger grumbled.

Pogo finally came out of the bedroom with a huge smile on his face. 

"so zim. you ready for that tour?" Marilyn asked him.

"absolutely. rock on." he ran his fingers through his hair and grinned and then looked over at Reney.