Chapter 2: Dancing with the One-Legged...

Pogo felt in his pockets. "Haha. I win.." he whispered. 

"Come again?" Twiggy leaned in towards him and lifted up his braided hair. 

"She grabbed the wrong one," he laughed. 

"Wrong one, what?" Twiggy asked, confused. 

"Nothing." 

Cara opened the folded piece of paper. She closed her eyes and breathed. She looked down at the words: "Bread, butter, milk, sugar, beer," she read aloud. Courtney's mouth dropped.

"What?!" She grabbed the paper and read it to herself. "What the hell??" 

"Courtney, you fucking moron." Cara pushed her onto the puke covered shoes. 

"No, I swear! It was there!" she grimaced and removed herself from Daisy's puke. She went out the door as Pogo was coming up the stairs. "Pogo!" she screamed.

He held the letter above his head and kept walking. He smiled to himself, now relieved that Cara didn't know what was written on that paper. Twiggy turned to Courtney, "Someone please tell me what the fuck is going on!" he huffed. 

"I found a letter to Cara from Pogo and..." 

"Oh ok. Gotcha," Twiggy cut her off. 

"Yep." 

They both stood there rocking back and forth for a couple minutes. "So...nice day..." he started. She turned and pushed him against the wall. He stood there frozen, eyes wide, with her face not two inches from his. 

She kissed his nose, "Isn't it?" She smiled and walked away. Twiggy stood paralyzed. 

Cara walked out of the bathroom barefoot and saw Twiggy up against the wall and Courtney walking away. She rolled her eyes and laughed. She walked downstairs to the kitchen and opened up the fridge to get a water. She closed the door to find Marilyn standing beside her. 

"Holy shit!" she jumped sideways.

He grinned, "What are you doing tonight?" 

"Looking after Daisy, prolly" she scoffed. 

"Oh..." he frowned, "that sucks." 

"Why? What do you have planned?" she asked.

"I have three tickets to the Nine Inch Nails concert and I was gonna take you and Courtney." He pulled out the tickets and jiggled them in her face. 

"Oh! Well, if he's feeling any better I'll let ya know" she smirked and patted his shoulder then walked into the living room. 

"Hey, Kittie!" Ginger glowed, sitting on Courtney's lap. 

"What are yall doing??" Cara laughed as she investigated the two of them.

"Why do you suspect we are doing something? I can't just sit here on my friend Courtney here's lap?" he smiled.

"No."