Chapter 9: Everlasting Cocksucker

**Contains sexual content**

The next morning Daisy awoke and looked over at Cara, watching as she breathed. With every breath, he watched her breast heave up and down. He smiled and go up to use the bathroom. When he got back, she was sitting up on the bed, arms folded around her knees. 

"Mornin' babe," she yawned. "Did you sleep good?" 

He crawled on the bed like a cat and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he slid his tongue into her mouth. He slowly kissed down her neck and then to the rest of her body. He ducked under the covers and she started to moan. She grabbed onto the pillows and put one over her face to muffle her voice. 

Before she came, he crawled back up and began to kiss her once more. He tugged off his pants and slid inside of her. She ran her nails down his back and bit her lip. He laid his head beside her ear and breathed heavily as he cascaded in and out of her. As she came, she moaned out his name, causing him to move faster. When he was finished, he lay ontop of her, sweat drenched, breathing into her ear. She rolled him over and glided her hands down his naked body. 

He closed his eyes as she licked her lips and placed him in her mouth. He grabbed her head and pushed harder. His eyes widened and mouth dropped. Shivers rose up and down his spine. She wiped the rest of the substance from her mouth and crawled back up to him and laid her head on his bare chest. He still lay there, paralyzed by pleasure. 

She kissed him on the cheek, " I love you," she whispered. They lay, cuddled, when there was another knock on the door. 

"What is it now?" Daisy bellowed. 

"When ya'll get finished, we got breakfast down here," Courtney spoke through the door. 

Cara kissed his cheek again and got up to take a shower. 

"My shower is broke. Sorry, babe," he called after her. 

She threw on her dingy clothes that were scattered on the floor and walked out of the room. Daisy got dressed as well, and joined the others downstairs. Cara walked into the next room to use that bathroom and Pogo hopped out of the shower. She saw everything.

"Oh gosh...sorry!" she covered her eyes. 

"No, it's ok" he put a towel around his lower half. She looked up at his soggy body as he smirked and walked out past her. He turned back to see her still staring at him and he chuckled and smiled at her. 

She showered and got dressed in some new clothes, which usually consisted of some black band tee, a black skirt, black skull leggings, bright socks and all black converses. She pulled her black hair up with some pins so it would be out of her face and headed downstairs to join the others in breakfast.