Chapter 12: Sweet Tooth

Ginger walked up to Marilyn. "I know how he feels," he frowned. 

"Oh do you?" Marilyn walked away.

"What?" Ginger looked down and played with the placemats at the table. There was a knock on the door. Ginger got up to answer. "What? Gahh!" he jumped off the barstool and dragged to the door. He opened the door and Brittany stood smiling back at him. His mouth widened and he jumped on her. 

"Holy Fucking Shit! BRITTANY!" he screeched. "What the hell are you doing here?" he smiled from ear to ear. leaned down and kissed her. 

"It's good to see you, too, Ging" She kissed him back.

He grabbed her bags and they walked into the huge mansion. Courtney and Cara came walking down the stairs, arguing about something stupid as usual. Courtney halted and Cara fell after her. 

"Ow...what the." Cara looked up. They both screamed and took off towards Brittany. They both jumped on her and hugged her. 

"What are you doin' man?" They both asked her.

"Once again, it's good to see ya'll too!" she laughed

They looked to Ginger, who was all 'giddy' now. 

"I'm gonna take your bags upstairs!" he lunged forward, to the stairs. He turned back and looked at them again. They all just looked back and smiled. 

"What's going on??!" Twiggy came out of the kitchen and grabbed onto Courtney. "Hey," he smiled at her, then looked to Brittany, "hey, hey" he winked. 

Cara rolled her eyes and pushed him. Brittany laughed. Twiggy stuck out his lip to Courtney and she kissed it. 

"All better," he took a bite out of his banana. 

They walked into the living room together and Brittany and Cara sat on the couch. Courtney sat in the recliner and Twiggy sat on her lap, legs crossed. 

"Sooo..." Cara nudge Brittany. 

"So what?" she leaned back up.

"What have you been up to? Spill the beans!" Courtney asked from behind Twiggy, who smirked.

"Nothing. I just missed you guys...and Ginger" she shyed. 

"No really. What's the REAL reason you're here?" Twiggy joked. 

Brittany rolled her eyes and sunk into the couch. Marilyn came running into the room and jumped on Brittany. 

"What is up with you people and jumpin' on me? " she laughed.

"You people?" Marilyn sarcasted. He laughed and gave her a big hug."Man, how long has it been? I love you!" he kissed her on the forehead.

"mmmm" she hummed to herself.

"What?" he asked. 

"Nothing" she giggled.

Courtney and Cara looked to eachother and smiled. Ginger walked into the room.

"Hey! Get off my girl!" he pointed to Marilyn.

Marilyn pointed to himself and looked around and then mouthed "Me?" 

Ginger nodded and jumped at him. He jumped up real quick and Ginger landed on Brittany. 

"Hey, babe" he smiled. She grinned back at him.