Chapter 7: Diary of a Dope Fiend

Cara walked into Daisy's room and laid on his bed beside him. Daisy lay awake, facing the wall, a tear running down his cheek. He lifted his arm up to flick it off. 

"Dais?" Cara muffled. She put her arm around him and he shrugged her off. "What's wrong?" she asked. 

"Nothing," he breathed, coldly. She could hear anger in his voice. 

"Daisy..." she lifted her voice. 

"WHAT?" he did the same. 

She rolled him over to face her. "Are you feeling better?" she softened her voice. 

"Was," he frowned. 

She put her head to his and kissed him. 

"I don't like him," he took his gaze from hers and looked down. 

"Nothing is going to happen. Don't worry. It's just Pogo. He's your friend." she grabbed his face in her hands.

"How will I know that?" he asked, unsure. 

"Because." 

"Because what?" He squinted and sat up a little bit. 

"Because I love you," she smiled. 

He brightened up a little and grabbed her and rolled ontop of her. 

"So you are feeling better," she smirked and licked his neck. He growled and bit her neck back. There was a knock on the door. 

"WHAT?!?" Daisy let out. Daisy lifted up and Cara looked at the door underneath him. Pogo walked in.

"You left your purse downstairs," He looked down, saddened. He placed her purse on the nightstand and put his other hand on his elbow. "Sorry.." he muttered and walked out.

"Thanks," Cara whispered. 

"Well, where were we?" Daisy leaned down to kiss her. 

"No, I'm tired. Not right now," she frowned.

He pooched out his lip and she kissed it. They rolled over and went to sleep.