Holy Poster! Your real!

"I'm pretty sure that a baby shower doesn't require me getting a new dress." I said to my best friend Holly Crail. Who was currently forcing me to fit into a rather airy red top, was it even qualified to be called a dress? whatever. Backless may I add. It's a baby shower for Goodness sakes! Jeans would have been fine.

"Shut up Iris." She called me Iris, she never calls me Iris, no one does really.

She's in her zone.
I could see all her fashion calculations, showing from her colourful brain to her simple brown eyes.

"I've got it!" She squealed chucking the red flimsy dress to the side.
She grabbed my wrist and dragged me into her mini. Causing looks from all the people in the boutique.

Rolling my eyes I dared to ask the girl.
"Got what now?"

Her eyes were on the road but I could almost see my friend vibrating.
Oh the thrill of dress shopping.

It's not like a hate shopping, but nothing ever suits me. No it does suit others, just not me. Thanks Life. Again.

"I've got the perfect brand for you! So I was just snooping around in mums room and found her black dress she bought last week. And never showed me like, call me rude but hey mum? You went shopping and didn't show me. Anyway so the label was of G.G. G.G!"

"Um yay?"

"No not 'yay' Ris." She looked and sounded like a disappointed mother, cursing my style choices. And now word choices too. "You should have squealed. G.G is BIG and I searched it up and boom, best dresses you've ever seen. But I wouldn't get that stuff. I'm better off going to the tailors, but for you girl, perfection."

I listened to Holly talk on and on about this so called brand. And how the colours looked perfect online and such. Well all I need is something to wear to my aunts baby naming celebration. It was a beautiful baby girl. Or so I heard.

And soon Our jam came on, and like the messed up youth we were we both started screeching out wrong melodies and mix matching words.

Not the best of singers we were, I was more of a dancer and Holly, well I always thought she would go for the fashion industry. The girls 18! Last year in sixth form and still unsure.

We sang so loudly and laughed so hard my side ached. Then as I was wiping the sweet salty tears from my right eye we came to a stop.

In front of the most whitest, brightest boutique I had ever seen in my life. It wad atleast 3 stories high but each story seemed to be double the normal size and adorned in glazed white glass. Blue Lights were inserted under the windows and edged but it wad hardly visible in daylight.  At night it would look a bomb.

"Tada!"

"Well the outside is gorgeous." I muttered. Staring at it with  huge eyes.

"You haven't seen anything yet." Holly grinned walking towards it. I followed after her.

A blonde girl was leaving it, proudly holding a dark red plastic bag, which I was assuming held a dress of some sort. G.G label was big and bold, and really golden. She smiled as she looked in her bag and walked about calling for a cab.

Well, that's one positive review
Holly shrugged and we made our way in.

The glass door quietly closed behind us and the heel of my shoe hit a black marble floor.

"Holly! The floors so sparkly!" I squealed in crazy joy. The silver specks made this place look so pretty. As if the floor was staring at me.

Now it just got creepy.