A wattpad one

"I wish Ris, that I could tell you everything without worry." His voice poured sweet like honey and now I was captivated. Between him and the pale green wall. The scent of sea brushed through the air but nothing could ruin this. We were centimetres apart and I could feel heat radiating off him. I gulped.

Earlier that day

"And you lose again. "

I groaned throwing my cards on the ground.
We were playing cards, me and Alex. We were actually finding time to hang out for about the last 4 days after the ball. Like I said, I'm a wuss when it came to Alex and I forgave him with a click of my fingers.

"Alex wins again and all the ladies love it." He spoke into a pencil as if their was a mic.

He winked at me but I just rolled my eyes.

"Sad news, all girls in town got up and left because they all hurl at the sight of West." I spoke into my pen.

"Then I guess, gay will have to do." I looked at him and even though he just said that he looked alluring as hell.

"Is Baby Ris sad now." He pouted.

I think something inside me flew away.

But putting up and act I huffed up my chest and looked as brave as I could.

"Oh no no Ris, that look doesn't suit you 9 in the morning."

I dropped my arms and didn't look like the hulk no more. But Alex seemed to have gone from my sight.

I stood quickly in confusion. Where did he go.

Then at my ribs I felt intense flurries because I was being tickleled to death.

He laughed as I laughed and squirmed and screamed. I fell to the floor in desperation but he just followed and crouched over me but didn't stop attacking me with his viscous tickles.

"GET" laugh "OFF" laugh. "ME."

He pulled back and pouted again.

"You sure you want that?" Out of breath I kneeled and have him a weak punch in his stupid abs of stupid Alex.

"I hate you." I said.

"But I-"

Just then my phone rang.

Great, thank Iris to kill every moment that life hands to me. And then I blame it on my karma.

Well karma is a bi-

"Pick it up then." Alex sighed knocking me out of my thoughts.

The call, right.

"Hello?"

"Ris Honey." I heard a melodic voice on the other side.

" Hi Gracia." I said watching Alex looking at me with jelousy. She called me not him.

Ha.

"Why didn't you just call your son."

I put my phone on speaker.

"Because I'd rather call you my dear. Alex would just not pick up anyway."

"Course I would!" He fought back and I laughed.

"Oh hi there son. I was just talking to my model."

"Model?" I questioned.

"Model, Co worker, like my daughter. Whatever you want." I could hear the smile in her voice and I felt so loved.
I loved it.