Money in my favour

"Believe me. When I'm done with you. Even if he finds you, he'll never be able to look at you face." Bree's voice was swimming in deep anger and jelousy. Her gave was torn with the scowl she so confidently held.

"Let me go Bree. I haven't done anything to you." I muttered not looking at her God forsaken face any longer.

"You've taken the only thing I had and you say you haven't done anything!"She screeched stepping forward giving me a slap across my face. Her acrylic nails caused shallow cuts which stung. I gave her a growl, what was the point in pretending I was scared or liked her. She could punch me for all I cared. She already ruined my ankle.

"Does it feel good Bree, torturing someone weaker. You didn't have the corouge to do this in front of everyone. Alex?"

"Actually,it feels great." She said grinning before I felt a sharp blow in my stomach. I was already tied to a stupid wooden chair which bit splinters into me. My insides churned and spots clouded my vision. It hurt so, so bad.

"I'm going to go for a bit to find my Alex. Don't move," She said smiling her fake smile as she held the door open, "Oh wait. You can't." She beamed her teeth at me before shutting the door behind her.

I sunk low into the spiny chair but tried not to cry. She couldn't get away with torturing me. I've got so many friends now, that I didn't have before. And I know they wouldn't just forget me.

I had been stubborn and hadn't looked at the clock since I had gotten here. I remember I didn't even make it to my changing room when she drugged me and shoved me. Suprisingly for her brain capacity she took it out quite well. She shoved a huge cloth down my mouth and remembered to get me blindfolded. And she knew I couldn't walk far without my crutches. So that's why wherever she took me was really really far. Too far and I tripped numerous times. It was 4 when she pushed me through the door of this room and finally took out the vile cloth and stripped me off my blindfold.

It was now 1, and dark outside.

Having nothing better to do I examined the room again for the 100th time. It was a slightly rectangular room, spacious not because of its size.But because there was nothing In it. I was right in the middle sticking out like a sore thumb.

The walls were painted white once, but Mold had taken over and grown, or the paint had gritted and fallen. The floor was covered in peices of wooden slabs. which made my chair wobble every time I turned.

I craned my neck back to see if there was any sort of window. As doing this I managed to wedge the chair between a wooden slab, wihtout a thought I shifted in anger and the chair toppled down with me in it. Falling straight on my ankle excruciating pain swam through my leg. It was like someone had hit it with a sledge hammer. Laying sideways, I realised I needed to get up.

But against my will. I fell asleep.

***

"Your not allowed to sleep."

Bree woke me by standing on my ankle, I was wide awake now. Gritting my teeth .No way was I going to yelp in pain and give her what she wanted.

"What are you going to do? Keep me here for how long?" Is spoke facing her.

"As long as it takes to make you look half dead."

"How are you gonna do that?" I challenged ready for what was going to come. Bree grabbed my chair and pulled it up before smiling that cheap smile.

"I brought you food. I need you half dead. Not dead." She said forcing a peice of hard bread in to my tied hands.

"Eat."

I wasn't going to make this easy for her. Even though she was on the winning team.

To my response she grabbed a peice of glass and dug it In my cheek. I screamed as the slab of mirror cut and sank into my flesh. Warm blood trickled down and I felt numb. Too much pain. My open mouth was soon stuffed with that bread which I had to chew. Satisfaction gleamed in her eyes and she roughly pulled out the glass.

"Let's see your new cut." She laughed wiping away the blood with a napkin. That spoilt, fucking little bitch.

"Ooh, it nice and long. Let's see how your gonna model like this. I wonder what Alex will think of my master peice."She said throwing the stupid blood stained napkin across the room. I finally managed to swallow the rock hard bread. I was on the loosing team.

No ones going to find me.

"Oh look at the time. It's time for my second shoot." She smiled. It was 10 o'clock. I'd been here overnight. They had to be looking for me.

Bree walked away from me before halting and turning.

In a blur I screamed and clouds covered my eyes. Bree was looking at me, a foots distance in between us. A bigger peice of glass was shoved in my thy. It leaked blood which dripped slowly. I was in a dress, which now was stained and ripped.

"Alex still hasn't sent a search party for you."

I spat in her face. Litrelly and she left me with another whack across my face, blood from my cut was dripping everywhere.

"I don't care." I retorted simply.

She arched a brow.

I spoke up after whipping my blood soaked hair away from my face.

"You still won't get him."

"Watch and see."

"You bet. I'll be ready to place my money in my favour."

She turned and left.

___________________________

New chapter!

What do you think of Bree.

And should Ris surrender or not?

Comment and vote guys!

Lilhorse