Red heels and abuse

Alex

I kept stealing glances from the rear mirror. She looked broken even in her sleep, the furrowed brows and heavy pants gave it away. I sighed as I released my strong grip on the steering wheel.

I got blood on me cause of a girl.

For a girl!

I took another glance back, those glances were really importent. Even dozed off her eyebrows looked tense. Who knows what happened. All I know is he forced her and hurt her.

Fuck sake, that's what I do all the time. I've lost count of how many girls I've caused to cry. And yet as blinded as I might be I can see when the line is crossed. I've never forced anyone into my bed and it will stay that way.

Especially since I don't need to, they all come readily. For some odd reason that thought I planted in my mind myself, somewhere deep in me I felt bad for even thinking that.

Once I parked in our huge parking in front of my massive house, I realised.

Holy shit, I brought her home. Now, I'm gonna have to deal with her when she wakes up.

***

Ris

I felt heavy but I pushed myself up from the soft bed. This was not my bed.

The room was a Ivory colour, taller then my room and wider too. It was full of clothes sprawled across the floor and empty bottles. They seemed to prominent than the massive crystal chandilear that hung stark In the middle.

Ignoring my parched throat I stood up and walked over the huge marble floor, not staying too long to look at the open huge built in closet or the glass balcony. I needed to get out from where ever I was.

I grasped the handle of the door.

Locked.

ALex brought me here didn't he. This couldn't be his home, could it? It's beautiful.

I sniffed and sat back on the bed. Where is he, I need to go home.

You know to weep. Again.

Turning my head I heard rustling of clothes in a room next to mine.

"Iris? you awake?" It was Alex.

"Yeah, where are you."

"Shower, I'll be out in a bit." I heard him say over running water.

I sat for almost a full 10 minutes, holding my arms close to myself. I scanned his room. It had nothing to do with him, but the mess. No photos or Horny posters. The marble back floor topped it off. What did I expect from the son of Gracia.

I looked to the small table. There was a jug of what looked like orange juice. And a clean glass.

My parched throat vs the fresh cold orange juice.

I eagerly grabbed the jug and poured myself some. Grasping the cool glass I brought it too my lips taking in the refreshing drink.

Had some more.
And some more.

And in a mere 2 minutes ended up more drunk then I had ever been in my life.
Even if it was spiked it was strong.

I tried blinking back the flashing lights but soon found myself smiling despite my clouded vision. Everything was so distorted and morphed, I was in a vortex. Had to be.

"I'm alive!" I screamed pounding my chest, my eyes wandered and I found another door, skipping over I opened this one. It was unlocked! Stepping inside my mouth opened wide at the tall stacks of clothing.