I like Alex

I flicked through my song play list moving my hips walking down the road. I got off the bus after another modelling shoot, this one was of makeup. Maybe that's why I was in a good mood. I always liked make up; never being able to do it myself though.

I was grabbing my key out of my peach purse when someone bumped into me, I watched the key fall out of my hand and land on the ground, annoyed that I would have to bend down to get it, that in itself was excersize. I looked up and met eyes with a blonde girl. She had a sophisticated air around her which seemed really thick, it also made me take a step back. And she was gorgoues. She had highlighted cheekbones and plump lips covered in lush purple lipstick. her eyes were painted gold and her unbelievably blonde hair fell behind her back in layers.

But she dropped my key.

"Oh I'm so sorry, let me get that for you." I watched her bend down wearing 6 inch heels. How did she manage that? I could hardly touch my toes.

Passing me the key I noticed the silver shimmer on her real, perfect nails.

"Thank you." I Said forcing a smile.

"Your welcome," She said without a trace of grin on her face," Actually, can I ask for a favour?"

I nod.

"Can you tell me the directions to here?" I held the waxen sheet she showed me and swallowed realising that it was Gracias house. Alex's place. How did she find that. It's private, no model knows except me because Alex took my there. And babysitting of course.

I so wanted her to get lost and make her way to China but I told her the bus number to the street. And she left with a look of desire in her eyes.

I didn't acknowledge it and headed to open the door to my house. Finally.

"Dad, Travis! I'm home guys!" I shouted m to the two most important people in my life. Walking into the living room. Only they weren't there I shrugged and checked the kitchen their bedrooms and the Game room. Where we're they.

I threw my purse to my bed and decided to check the movie theatre. It was my favourite room. Mum had it built...

I opened the door peeking into the dark black room. I could hear cheers.

They were watching football? On a Friday night, I expected dad in the study working to death.

"Guys I called for you." I stepped onto the velvet like floor wearing flip flops. My eyes went straight to the screen. It was a goal.

"Goooaaal!" I screamed running in front of the massive screen. I had seen the match before but I had a adrenaline rush seeing the colours of my favourite team.

"Yes, yes, yes! Ok this is why I'm the better team chooser." I said still looking straight at the screen.

"That one is the best ever"  I crossed my arms across my chest and turned around to stare at rows of velvet chairs.

There was dad and Travis staring down at me with amused faces, I could hardly make out anything but the glint of their dark hair and their eyes.

And next to Travis sat Alex.

Wait what?

What?

"I see who your enthusiasm went to" Alex grinned at my father, dad laughed and Travis just sent him a glare.

I wanted the floor to eat me alive. I did not just do that in front of Alex. Luckily it was too dark to see my red blush which randomly crept up onto my face. But since when did I care?

"It wasn't that loud." I mumbled climbing up the stairs to the seat next to dad.

"You should have seen her in the finals, she was painted all over with colours prancing around in a matching crop top." I cringed.