Caged

Bree's POV

She was perfectly caged like a little hamster. Over the last 3 days I had managed to give her a few more perfect cuts, bruises from the helpful cricket ball that was lying around, and of course the satisfying slap.

I also noticed, other than the purple blotched on her skin the disgusting dress, her skin grew pale. Eye bags increased and her hair was tangled. She was a pure sight.

I couldn't wait to present her to my Alex.

But for the last 3 days Everyone's been busy looking for the pest. And now a private investigator is in the shambles too. All this for you dear Alex.

"Alex come on. You haven't eaten for too long." I had brought him a perfect breakfast.
It was big inncolour and magnificent. Like he deserved.

"I can't eat Bree." He said. I looked closer at my love noticing how his eyes had sunken in to his sockets. He Wasn't taking care of himself because of a free loader.

"Alex, you can't stop eating because of a girl."

"It's not a girl. She has a name." He snapped.

"Iris. You can't stop eating because of her. She's probably in some club drunk and wasted." I mumbled only too hear the plate of food fall from my hands mere seconds later. Alex was standing Glaring at me. He had shoved the plate and noticing my expression of pure shock he didn't calm down but walked away. He was breaking my heart.

It's ok Alex, she's tricked you. I'm helping you find your life. Your in there somewhere.

"Bree we know you don't give a flying fuck about Ris but could you try seem less suspicious."Samantha exclaimed getting up from the white sofa. We were all in the hotel lobby. Calling the shoots off for a white untill they got their precious lead model back.

"How does trying to help seem suspicious. How dare you accuse me."

"Oh sorry. I shouldn't blame the murderer I should blame someone like I dunno Holly. Cause she totally hates Ris." the girl retorted with enough sarcasm to last a while.

"I didn't kill anyone."

"If you really want to discuss this with Travis. I'm sure Sam will be delighted to send you to him." Holly said. These cheap wannabes think they can win by using petty insults. What would they know about how I'm treating their friend.

"I have no intrest in wasting my time here." I said before leaving the hotel. It's time to get back to the bitch. Checking to make sure no one followed I slipped into the narrow alleyway.

***

She sat only a few metres in that wooden chair. Her face was low and hands both tied to either side of the bars. Only let then loose when she had time eat. She had already grown weary and I heard her stomach rumble whenever we talked.

It was satisfying.

But the slut wouldn't eat more than what would keep her alive. I didn't care much, but she was pretty annoying.

"You know, I just left Alex with some breakfast. He's just sitting in the lounge. Everyone seems more relaxed." I Grinned.

She didn't answer.

"Everyone's already given up. I thought they would try a bit more. Even Gracia has continued the shoot."

"I wouldn't want her to stop." She spoke up.

"They've lost their model. Obviously she's upset. I think it's cost her. Your such a burden."

I heard her laugh lightly.

She did not get to laugh!

"I think a few more weeks and then you'll be perfect to present to Alex. What do you think?"

"How will you get out if this then. If you let me go how will you keep me from speaking up about you?"

"I hear Gracia is turning old. I wonder how it would feel if she was in the same situation as you..."

"You wouldn't."

"Depends on what you say and do really. You can't win Iris."

I looked around the room and found nothing much of use.

"Don't go anywhere darling." I sang turning my back. It took me only a few minutes to find the perfect wooden pole...

***
Ris's POV

She finally left. It was my chance.

Scrambling like hell I managed to make it look like my hand was still tied. But I loosened it. She didn't tie to properly last night. And I had been working to loosen it despite the itchiness of my eyes and raw throat. My arms were numb and the ropes had rubbed them till they shone pink

I heard her footsteps again and she came in with what looked like a wooden pole. Immediately I stopped struggling and stared at her. She couldn't hurt me more than she had done.

"Found this little stick near the ladder," Ladder? I must be up somewhere. That's what I was climbing before to get here," Let's see how it feels against skin." She finished her sentence.

I sat still holding on to the little peice of dignity I had.

"This is for the mess which your brother put me through for dying." She brought down hard, the pole against my shin.

"This for the slap after the ball." She hit again across my upper back.

"And This for stealing the love of my life!" I shut my eyes and felt impact on my already crushed ankle. I grinned against my teeth but couldn't help the scream.

"See you later." She dropped the pole where it lay. Funnily it resembled me. Battered, broken, Used.

As soon as I heard the door shut blocking the aches and screams from my limbs I fought to release my hand. I wasn't staying in this hell hole for more than the 3 days I had. If like she said every one has given up. I certainly didn't.

It took me 5 hours to get the damn ropes from eating my hand. The moment it was released blood rushed back causing insane pain. I then screamed, throat burning and desperate.I cried letting tears stream down my face cleaning the dry blood. It was 4 o'clock. Now a exactly 4 days had passed since this was my new room.

Pulling myself together I forced myself to remember that she could come back anytime. I grabbed at the ropes tied around my other hand pulling then off. My acrylic nails had cracked and darkened. Like my skin. But after tears and curses of frustration. My other hand fell limp. It was free.

Blood swam back but I was ready for the pain this time. And sat through it silently. Once it was gone I began to untie my feet and soon I was standing. But I had to fall back onto my chair.

All my limbs felt like jelly, I stepped like a baby deer, tripping and falling. My shattered ankle made me 10 times slower than I could have been. And the bruises and cuts meant every part of my being yelled when I moved.

This is Hell. It has to be.

It was then when I remembered the pole and as fast as I could grabbed it. It made it easier to share my weight.

Now, if only I could open the door.

----------------------------------------------

Hey readers!

I would say 4 to 5 more chapters then this book is over and completed.

What do you think about Ris? How would you feel if that happened. What should she do?

Comment and remember to vote!

Lilhorse