He was smiling

It was way more than awkward.

"Hi Mr West."I said nervously.

Slowly after fulling examining me he showed me a full set of pearly whites. Now I can clearly see where Alex gets his looks from. Brown hair from Gracia, grey eyes from his dad. His were warmer, more welcoming. Tall like both his parents, and caring like one of them.

I haven't been told much about his father, but I know enough to hate him. What father leaves a family, a dying daughter because he couldn't pay the bills. Alex had to grow up, go to school, the most toughest part of his life alone. Gracia made up for most of it, bring the best mother. But like Alex says, he's made mistakes. And he blames his father.

"Who are you?" He eyes me,

Well excuse me.

"She's my girlfriend."

Alex was behind coming down the staircase. His face was red, hands clenched by his side and I could see the tension in his jaw.

His father stepped in not raking his blood shot eyes off of me.

"She must be disgusting if she's with you."

And now Alex was beside me, no in front of me. I peered behind his tall back but he held my hand, keeping me behind him. I held his hand firmly, giving it a squeeze.

"Unfortunately your judgement is as bad as it was." Alex replied, his hands getting softer holding mine.

"Your as stubborn as your mum."

"I see you haven't changed much either."

The were having a full Glaring battle, his father was first to back down.

"Call Gracia, I don't need to talk to you."

"Why would I do that."

"I need someone to talk to, and I see you've already hogged this pretty lady."

Alex stopped forward but I pulled him back. As much as he hated his father, he couldn't hit him. Could he?

"Leave now. There's no one here you need to see."

"That's where your wrong, your mother needs me."

And his arms slipped out my grasp, using all his energy he shoved the man back, I never did see him so angry.

"Joseph! Alex, what are you doing!"

Gracia walked through the door dropping her bags and telling the guards to leave. Her face was pulled down and wary, it changed so fast it scared me.

She looked at her husband, I saw anger, remorse, hate. But I saw the care in her eyes which made her weak. And she knew it.

"You need to leave,now." She breathed out, she looked at the ground or at her son. Not him.

"You heard her." Alex said ready to swing his arm at him again.

"I need to talk to Gracia,I will only talk with her alone. I know I'm not wanted, but I think what I'm about to say is what you want." He said carefully choosing his words.

"Alex," She said considering it," Take care of Ris while I'm gone."

She let Mr West past and then followed him out,the sound of the door banging shut made me jump.

My hand found his again and he held it graciously.

Silently in mutual understanding we walked up to his room, I needed to calm him down, and if he would talk,I would listen.

"How's the leg." He muttered as I closed the door and grabbed him water.

"This isn't about my leg, and it's nearly better, all thanks to you. " I have him a smile which he couldn't return. I walked over and sat down on his bed next to him, so our knees were touching.

His head was low and his body still tense.

"Why the fuck did he come here?"

I didn't know how to answer that.

"Maybe,like he said. To give your mother what she wanted."

"But she still wants him."

"She just wants a stable relationship. To know what's happening. Just to have everything set in stone. If he stays with her, or leaves. It will help her."

He was silent for a moment.

"He's going to leave her."

I held his hand. He squeezed back. And looked at me directly.

"This is what she wants?" He asked, he looked scared. Like he was confused and it terrified him.

I nodded and he breathed a sigh of relief.

"Thank you, Ris."

I left a kiss on his cheek as a answer.

And didn't have time to respond because a moment later his lips were on mine and his hands in my hair.

I groaned again his lips as he held on tighter and kissed faster, my body shook and felt light, he stopped before grinning and joining our lips again. We kissed like time was running out, like the day was about to end, like we needed it.

His hands found there way under my shirt, just at my lower abdomen, but I inhaled sharply at the contact of his fingers, but he only touched again, this time I enjoyed it. His kissing didn't stop but only got rougher, my hands were in his dark hair.

Suddenly I was laying on my back, but the contact was still there as he kissed just below my lips and let me breathe, heat was swarming through me and he traveled up to my neck and ear, before going back to my lips only to stop and move lower again.

I let him kiss me, and in the admist of it all my shirt was off, so was his and the contact of our skin sent blood pumping around my body feel like fire. I felt nervous, felt like I was laid out for him to see,I was embarrassed and worried. But he told me I was beautiful, the way he said it made me believe him.

Every touch of his added to the fuel. I couldn't take it anymore, and pushed him down, but only to be the one under a second later, he led his fingers up along my side, I clenched my jaw to stop any noise from escaping, but I failed, Dragging his lips made he way back to mine.

"God I Love you Ris," He said braking apart to breathe, and smile," I really do."

His words rang in my head, adrenaline rush around me and i leaned in fast to kiss him again because the space was unbearable.

"Alex, I love you too." And it felt so right to say those words out loud. Like it was the only thing in the universe which was unchangeable.

We kissed again, and again, and again. But now, during every kiss, he was smiling.

And so was I.

________________________________

...

I didn't write that.

But I did, and it worries me... 😂

We needed a chapter like this, it's a wattpad book, and we needed to clear things with his dad.

If it was rubbish please let me know...

And most of that was inspired by other writers, it was weird going through smut and trying to write a little bit of it, but I did it. You can imagine yourself what happens next.

I know how creative you all are.

So you know the drill, vote comment and comment again! I love reading you comments!

The book is nearing to an end, if there's anything your eager to see and want me to conclude let me know.

Love you all, not nearly as much as Alex loves Ris.

LilHorse