I believe you

(Alex's POV)

"Let me through, pretty please."

"Not on my watch."

"Yeah!"

"I'll buy you each a top."

"I'm not going to be bribed."

"Yeah!"

"A voucher?"

"Go away you bastard."

"Yeah!"

"Victoria Secret voucher and a two sets of clothes?"

Finally, they were quiet.

"Fine, but Ris doesn't know I was bribed." Said Sam

"Yeah! I - I mean same." Holly said trying to look intimidating.

"OK." I said and they finally parted like the red Sea.  I had the temptation to roll my eyes but I was not in a theatre play.

After they heard How things were going between me and, Me and Ris they didn't hesitate in chucking me out.

I intend on getting back in.

Quietly I opened the white door and slipped in, Ris was sitting up staring at nothing, now she was staring at me.

***

(Earlier on after Alex was kicked out.)

(Ris's Pov)

I watched as Alex was dragged out by my two best friends. He didn't try and resist the crazy girls And I hadn't had then time to say anything. I had nothing to say.

I sat as the doctor spoke to me and when he left just was alone again.

I heard knocks on the door. Noticing the blonde hair, proving it was not Him, I let the person in.

"Hey lamb."

"Hi Zack."

It was silent, but a comfortable one. And I watched as he slowly came and sat by me on the white hospital chair.

"She did a real number on you."

"Yeah."

"Makes me wanna break my rule about no physical fights with the girl species."

"I wouldn't mind if you did." I mumbled and heard him sigh.

It was silent again.

"You know, Alex was looking everywhere for you."

I laughed, "It was clear who he was looking for. Bree and him go nicely together." I spat.

"You don't mean that." He said, didn't ask. It was a statement and true.

Bree didn't deserve him, even though he turned out to be a selfish liar, she didn't deserve anything.

"Why are you here?"

"To gossip about what me and Holly have been up to."

I sat up straighter.

"Really?"

He laughed and he's cheeks tinged pink.

"No, I'm here because of Alex."

"Whatever you want to say, I domt want to hear it."

"Fine, you do the talking. Just answer some questions."

I nodded.

"When you got back, what was going on exactly?"