I'll be happy

(Continuing from previous chapter)

"Spit it then." I growled at him.

"Relax babe, we've got all day, it's not like the ransed officer is letting me out so soon." James said squinting at the floor.

"Spill."

He sighs at my harshness.

"Well as you know, Bree paid me to get Alex riled up so he can hit me and we'd both land in jail. And of course Bree would then come to the rescue."

"What do you mean?"

"Bree will go to Alex and become his shoulder to cry on, but it's obvious the only person doimg that soon is you."

Me...
No thoughts Ris.

"Why though? "

"Isn't it obvious, she loves the guy like a crazy psychopath. I was only in it for the money. She thinks when she can become closer to him he will finally see her more than a Good friend."

"So he does see her as a friend?"

"Well yeah, he's never been serious about a girl for years, ever actually. It may not seem like it but we were really close, untill the son of a bitch became a model has a rich mother and became the cocky player. He has everything I'll never have." He said face red with anger.

"You have a brother James, And he really cares about you."

"Jacks an idiot. "

"It's not my fault you won't understand how importent siblings can be for you, I sure do."

He looked up and fir a slight second he looked, guilty?

"Look I'm sorry, but I'm not changing how I am after so long, OK so where we're we. Yes Alex hasn't been serious about anything but now for a while now, he's stopped the nighters."

I tried hard to keep it all in, Alex the player is changing his way?

"So what I said to get him to start a fight was I guess a bitch move."

"What did you say?" I asked but he wouldn't look me in the eye.

"Shit, I shouldn't have told you anything."

"Tell me James, now." I said gritting my teeth hard, my gums aching.

"I can't."
I walked as close as I could and gripped him from the edge of his shirt and with all the fury I could master I demanded and explanation.

"I told him about your brother, Shit! I killed your brother I'm fucking sorry! Bree asked me just to get him to hit the lamp post, she told me she would save him and it was just to get to worried and Alex annoyed with your family."

I let go of him because my hands had became numb. My voice was caught in my throat and anger boiled through my veins.

"You fucking basterd! you killed my brother!" I said hitting the bars as if anything would happen but ending up holding them tightly to stop me from falling to my knees.

"I'm really sorry Iris, I know I'm a twat, but I really didn't want to be the reason you brother, died."

I let out a sharp breath and faced him again with no tears on my cheeks.

"What did you tell Alex to get him here?"

And by now James's face was crushed in self loathing and guilt so massive, I had never seen that face before.

"I told him that, that Travis was a filthy fuckboy and you were just like him, may have said some other things about you and him, but it all ends in the fact that he fought me because he wanted to protect you. "

The bars were the only thing that stopped me from killing the guy in front of me.

"He really cares about you Ris."

I wiped my tear which had came out of nowhere and in a soft voice spoke before leaving.

"Don't call me Ris."

I was back where Alex was being kept only to see that he was no longer there, but in a tight hug with no one other than Bree.

This was her plan, to get him arrested than come get him out.

I felt very very over protective of the guy and I needed to peel the leech off him. Since he fought his way into jail just for me.

I would need a razor to get her off it seemed.

I coughed.

"Ris." Alex said smiling at me with that smile that blew away all my fears and made me want to just keep smiling too.

I offered him a weak one back.

To Bree's and my Suprise Alex let go for her and walked to my grabbing my shoulders before wrapping his arms around me.

Again leaving my breathless. What does this boy do to me.

"You talked to James?"

I nod moving my arms so they were tight around his shoulders.

"Did he tell you?"

"He told me everything. More than he ever told you."

"I'm so sorry for bringing you into this." He said but I laughed.

"Don't be, the world's just been out to get me."

He pulled back and looked me in the eye with the sternest look I had ever seen on his face.

"No Ris, it's not the world out to get you. Yeah right now life's shitty, but I'm here for you, and not only that your very strong Ris. The strongest girl I've ever met and I want It to stay like that." He looked at me with such a tender fragile look and I was worried anything I said would ruin it.

"Yeah?"

"You show me."

I smiled at him and he hugged ne again before leaving the station and bree hanging in the back with Gracia.

It was my turn to fix things, I'm not going to cry over what they did or make my life's goal to avenge my brother.

I'll do what Travis asked of me.

I'll be happy and make sure no one will get in the way.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hey everyone!

First if all a massive thank you for all the comments and Votes. I never imagined I'd even get one reader so this is great!

Keep with the comments if you want more of This book and if you haven't try out my other one!

Question today
What do you want to see in this book??? Comment all you want!

Can I get 5 comments? Pretty please?

Keep reading, sharing and love you all!

Lilhorse