The police station is not a place to be getting horny

In my family we are so tight, or were when we were together. We always had eachother backs and put up with everyone's problems. But of course allowing everyone space.

But right now I was itching to get to know about someone else and their problems and life.

It's been 4 days and no Alex.

It's not like I need to see him or know that he's in school. I'm just worried. That's it, as a friend. Nothing to do for my stupid feelings for him.

Which seen to be getting stronger.

Even after he ignored my advice I was giving him.

I'm also a very stubborn person and again get ur from my family. But I used my brain for once and let the matter go.

Or maybe I was too preoccupied finding out where Alex is to worry about what happened between us.

I pulled out a tub of Chocolate fudge ice cream and a giant spoon as well as my hoodie and got ready for a chill evening, hoping that I could get Alex's strange absence out of my head.

It was Friday and college over for the week.

Alex hasn't been In for 4 days...

Shut up Brain.

I pulled up Netflix on my laptop and decided to watch a sappy chick flick. Too much just happened in my life and I need to let go of some feelings. What better to do than Ice cream and Netflix. My version of Netflix and chill.

I threw my phone to the side before grabbing it again to dial Hollys number. She was also at Travis's funeral and been texting me everyday to ask how I've been.

Thank the lucky stars I have her. I know the death took the toll on her too, since she fancied my brother. But now speaking of fancys.

Zack may have something up his sleeve.

Just as I pulled up my contact list my phone vibrated sharply making me shriek. Calm Ris. It's just a call.

I looked carefully at the number and it was one I had never seen before.

I let it ring for a bit but the buzzing kept me on edge so in the end I swiped and held the phone close to my ear.

"Hello?"

This was when I should hear a cackling laugh or something.

Too many cheap horror movies Ris...

But to my utter Suprise it was not deadly man wanting to take advantage of me. It was only Gracia.

"Iris, I know it's Really sudden, I domt know what to tell you. Ok the thing is Alex has gotten himself in jail and my damn son insists on Troubling you on a Friday. He Wants to see you."

I pulled away and stared ay my phone before putting it back near my ear. Am I more shocked by Gracia saying damn or Alex in jail.
Both.

"How, I mean, What, what happened?"

She sighed.

"He says he will only tell you."

Butterflies? Heck hornets were having a battle in my stomach as I heard her say it.

"I'll be there, the one before nandos?" I asked naively.

I didn't hear a answer for a few seconds and I felt maybe I just said something stupid.

"Why yes, Exactly that one." Breathing out i was relived. I could sense a more relaxed tone in her voice,That has to be good, right?

"OK bye dear."