Yummy

"Please refrain from getting up, ask the attendants if you are facing any difficulties."

"I actually can't belive that this is happening!" Holly squealed sitting beside me. I tried to answer her but couldn't because through the gap in the plane seats Alex was brushing my back from the seat behind. It was as if I could picture the smirk on his face, he knew he was making me fidgety.

"I, uh..."

"Ris stop acting like you haven't had sex already." Sam called from across staring at me. I went flush in the face.

"Still not?" Holly said.

"Alex, you must be really bad." Sam said with a grin enjoying herself. This was it, my friends wanted to kill me.

"Oh no, nothing like that. Just waiting till she's ready. She'll be amazed."

"Can we please stop talking about my sexual life!" I screeched noticing that all air hostesses were giggling.

"Don't you wish you had one sweetie." I voice sang and I groaned. Why oh why did she have to be here.

"Bree, don't you ever get tired of tormenting me?"

"That explains the wrinkles on your for head." Sam nodded staring at her for head.

"She's taking stress." Holly added.

I snuck a glance back at Bree. She was wasn't any just pissed it seemed. Trying to keep sophisticated in her white dress, there was a small scarf tied around her neck and a black clutch bag. Who asked her to start modelling already?

The plane I noticed had gotten faster and my eyes go wider, I loved the landing. It was adrenaline in whole.

"We're landing." I said and bent over Holly to glance out the window, clouds began to part and the sky scrapers leaned out to touch us. It was all glass and grey, but beautiful.

I noticed that Alex had let go of my hair and turned around to see him. His hands were on his head.

"Alex? Are you ok?"

"He's got a bad landing history." Bree said, not concerned but proud that she knew this one fact.

I put a hand on his leg and he looked up offering me a gorgeous smile. I wouldn't make it far in life if I saw that daily. It was beautiful.

"I'll be fine. It was only one bad landing."

"When, did it happen?" I asked, what if he didn't want to talk. If I just made him uncomfortable I'd kick myself.

"Don't you think your making him panic more." Bree said getting rid of her seat belt. The attendant looked around for someome to seat her but it was as if all were scared of Bree. The girl had claw nails.

She walked over and put a arm around Alex and leaned it to kiss his cheek but Alex just scrunched his noes and leaned away hitting Zack who was fast asleep.

Holly laughed at the reaction and Sam smirked.

"Quit it." Alex grumbled under his breath, he did seen riled up with the landing.

"Babe, I'm the only one who knows you. I care about you, you know." Bree spoke with sincerity. If I wasn't so deeply stuck in feelings for him then I would pity her.

"I'm fine. Bree go sit down, and please, if you don't want to get hurt stop trying to make this work with me. We were always friends and you've ruined that." He mumbled under his breath, the worry lines on his for head hurt me.

Seeing his response she scowled at me and left to sit, I gasped as I felt Alex reach for my hand. But I held it and squeezed it tight.

"You can tell me later you know."