Road trip

"I'll get it." I called hoping Alex heard my voice.

"Hello?"

"Oh Hello dear, it's Gracia."

"Hi Gracia, Alex told me about your urgent photoshoot."

"Ah yes, about that. You see I was calling to see if you might fill in for Annika, again. " I could heard her plead.

She continued.

"I know this is very wrong of me, and since your family is already in troubles. It is ok if you refuse. But please think about it. This is related to the letter I sent you too."

I nodded but realised she couldn't see me.

"OK Gracia, I'll give the message to Alex and you can tell him where we need to meet you?"

"Thank you so much dear. I owe you one."

She hung up and I put the phone down hearing a click.

I again dialed dad, Travis, his uni, and friends. Even checked in with nearby hospitals but nothing. It was the third day.

"Who was it?" I turned to see Alex jogging down the stairs in a Blue V neck.

My voice was stuck in my throat.

"Um, Gracia. She's asking me to fill in."

"So I guess my lie turned out to be true."

I rolled my eyes.

"She'll be texting you the information and address and stuff."

He walked up to me slowly, and the knot in my stomach got tighter.

"You ok about modelling?" His eyes held concern, and slight furrow in his brows made me swoon. He couldn't feel me heating up right?

I nodded and ran upstairs. Leaving him standing and his eyes burning into my back.

***

Me, Holly, Zack, James, Jack and Alex were sitting in a simple black car, off into some woods in the other side of the city.

We need to be secret about this shoot according to Gracia, because if anyone copies any of her ideas than she said the sales people had told her that her marketing price would need to be lowered.

So we all set off out of the city to a wood for a outdoor photoshoot.

Not in a limo, cool sleek car. Nope we took My dad's black one. And we were squashed. Holly on one side James on the other.

Jack across from me and Alex Next to him and in front driving was zack.
The car was old and passed down, so the seating was slightly different. So We faced eachother and sat knees touching.

"A bit cramped ain't it." Holly whispered to me.

"Be thankful you get to come." It was so silent if a bee had to go past someone would thing it had a loud speaker.

"Love, your being squished, here come closer." James said to me speaking low into my ear. The uncomfort was real

"She's fine, there's plenty of space next to Holly.'' Alex cut through.

"Alex, can I tell Ris here about the story?" The other twin Jack said with puppy eyes.

The story?

"Yeah, tell lamb the story Alex." Zack called from the front.

"What story?" Holly spoke before.

"THE story." Zack and Jack said in unison. And James just sighed.

"The story about how Alex and us lot got stuck in a ships boiler rooms." James said with no real intrest. What was up with this dude.

"It's stupid, she doesn't need to know." Was it me or was Alex turning pink.

"Spill." Said Holly looking zack in the eye. I wonder?

"Sure babe." Zack winked in the rear window, flirting worked magic for Holly.

Jack began with a cough.
"You see we were on a ship for no apparent reason, and Alex was leading us around untill we got to the ships boiler room right at the bottom, " Alex groaned, "Shut up Alex, ok so we got ourselves In a hot boiling boiler room, and you know my fragile skin. I couldn't take it."

I nod amused.

" And you see Alex started stripping because our baby couldn't take the heat at all either." My brain wandered to a territory I didn't eat to enter and I hud my blush, but Holly caught on and nudged me with her elbow. My eyes screamed Get lost to her.

"And then, then yeah, then-"

Zack took over from the front.

"He had his jacket and shirt on the ground and the heat was getting to him or something, Alex tripped over his clothes and fell forward somehow we sill domt know how but she manged to break the lock. And outside stood a ship hostess staring at Alex and us, but mainly at Alex."

"That's not even the funny part." Jack said impatient.

"The girl screamed seeing abs for the first time or something and fainted. So we carried her up the rusted ladders and tool her too the staff people who then called is in for a 'chat'.
"And Alex saw some water and drank not which turned out to be strong alcohol, domt ask how he found it in the strict staff quarters. And the hot sweating half naked Alex..."

"Jumped off the ship running screaming Rose in coming!" Jack said mimicking him.

"And the water was so cold he hit it and started bobbing and paddling, right, and they threw him a hot pink neon ring to get him back in the ship. It was hilarious and all over campus at uni."

I couldn't help but laugh imagining it, all over campus?

"Great you heard it, it's not even funny."

"Oh sorry man, forgot you couldn't swim." James said to Alex and Alex returned the comment with peroxide glares.

"You fucker."

"Can you really not swim?" I asked. Jeez I thought this guy could do everything

"What it's it a bad thing?"
"No no, I can't swim either, my legs just melt into the water I swear." I said and we finally made it to the woods where te shoot was going to happen.

We slowly progressed into a lush green woodland, trees stood all around us and I felt I needed to salute their pride. Now I was being humble to trees. Maybe I shouldn't have accepted the modeling job...

"You ok?"

"I'm fine, now, Where is the shoot happening exactly?"

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

Just a filler for the next few chapters, I will go and edit all of the chapters soon. Sorry for the really late update I'm working on another book I'll post and promise u it won't get in the way again.

Vote comment , because I love both of them!
LilHorse