Your already falling.

Alex's POV Still

"Truth or dare?"

We were playing truth or dares, and the 21 was not me. Ris woke up only a few hours after breakfast and insisted that she was feeling much better. I wanted to check her fever by placing my hand on he forehead but have her a thermometer and tea instead.

And now she was sitting only a foot away from me. In her soft throw she brought from her room.

"Truth." She whispered after a sip of her 2 teaspoon super tea.

"Have you had any boyfriends?"

She raised her eyebrows.

"Well except Cian, not really any."She said and I realised I just hit a sore spot.

"So a girl like you only had one guy."

"A girl like me?" She looked at me scowling and pulling the blanket closer to her.

"You know you got a good nice body there." No one said I was lying. I mean mum found a new model and she had the body I hadn't seen in anyone for a long time.

Did I mention she danced?

She blushed.

"My turn, truth or dare." She said finishing her tea.

"Truth." I'll leave the dares for later.

"So how many girlfriends have you had."

"None."

I didn't have to think twice

"What for real?"

"I've played I chatted up and even went for 1 day dates. But I'm not boyfriend material." I said truthfully. No one deserves someone like me.

I'm too much like my dad.

"What does your dad do for a living. It's ok if you don't want to tell me or-"

"No it's Ok. He's a tax manager and has been working as one for quite a few years. And we're managing." She said with a slight face.

This conversation needed to get happier.

But it just plummeted down right to the earth's ground.

"Why did your mum decide to become a designer."

I decided to tell her the truth. Not because it was how the game worked. Because Ris had a pure heart. She didn't deserve fed lies.

"It's not that simple actually. She had no idea she was going to get into that field of work. Actually she always wanted to be a wedding planner. She loved love. And still does. But there were Complications and she needed a urgent Job. Someone offered her a job at a boutique. And she grew from there.

I'm really proud of mum. I knew she had a eye for these things."

"What complications." I knew she was nervous asking me these things. She wavered her eyes and gulped.

She knew it was a private matter and I wasn't looking forward to answer.
but just because I knew she understood my situation I told her.

"Joseph, my dad." I spat , " He left me and my mum when my younger sister was going through cancer, because he could pay the fucking bills! And my sister died Iris. Amy died. And it's all his fault. That's why mum needed a job. She wanted to keep my alive to. I was only 11 and she was 8." My voice strained and ended at a whisper.

I felt heat on my hands and noticed they were gripping the table hard. Ris had her soft hands over mine and she looked like she had been through the situation with me.