Chapter One: First Day Of High School

The pearly white rays of the crimson sun filtered the fluffy white clouds in the azure blue sky. The sunlight streamed in through the windows of Gohan's bedroom and straight at his face, stirring the sleeping Hybrid.

Gohan opened his eyes slowly. He sat up in bed, rubbed his eyes and glanced at his alarm clock. Upon seeing the time, his eyes widened.

"Damn!" he yelled, "I'm going to be late!"

He jumped out of bed and put on a white T-shirt and blue jeans, matched with white and blue sneakers. Grabbing a comb, he brushed his hair quickly and snatched his school bag off the ground and dashed out of his bedroom.

"Hey oto-san!" he shouted as he dashed down the stairs, "I'm going to use the Flying Nimbus to get to school!"

"Okay Gohan!" Goku, his father, yelled down the stairs.

Gohan raced to the kitchen and grabbed a granola bar.

"Gohan! You're almost late for school!" Chi Chi, his mother, said angrily.

"I know!" Gohan said while eating the granola bar.

"Hi nii-san!" Gohan's seven-year-old brother, said.

"Hi Goten and bye!" Gohan yelled over his shoulder as he ate the granola bar.

Gohan dashed out of the house and yelled, "Flying Nimbus!"

The yellow cloud zoomed to Gohan and he jumped on top of it and rode it to school.

***

The school buses stopped in the school's parking lots and the students alighted. (Y/N) looked all around her.

First day of high school, she thought to herself as she adjusted her skirt. She thought she looked rather presentable with her white button-down T-shirt and black miniskirt with white heels. Her hair was done nicely with bangs tied back neatly.

Just then, a boy jumped down from a yellow cloud and landed in the middle of the parking lot.

Some students started whispering among themselves.

"Who is he?"

"What the heck did he think he was doing?!"

"He could've hurt someone!"

"OMG! He's SO hot!"

(Y/N) eyed him before minding her own business - fiddling with her books.

"Attention all ninth grade students! Please head to the hall immediately!" someone said over the speaker.

All the ninth grade students headed to the hall. They were all pushing and shoving each other as they walked up the stairs. Someone pushed (Y/N) by accident and she fell backwards. A pair of arms caught her from the back and she breathed a sigh of relief.

She stood back up and turned around. It was that boy.

"Um... arigato," (Y/N) said quietly.

"No problem!" the boy said, "I'm Gohan, by the way."

He extended his hand for a friendly handshake.

"I'm (Y/N)," (Y/N) said, shaking his hand.

"Come on! We'd better get to the hall!" he said as he raced up the stairs.

She trailed after him slowly, considering the fact she was not an athletic person.

He turned around and grabbed her hand before pulling her up the stairs.

"W-what are you doing?!" she hissed, turning slightly red.

"Pulling you," he answered, as if it was not a big deal at all, "You were moving slowly, and we need to be in the hall to collect our schedules!"

Quickly, he ran up the stairs and through the hallways, then darting into the hall just in time.

A/N: Oooh! What do we have here? I guess a little romance isn't too hard to take. More romance coming soon!

A/N #2: My writing skills were pretty sucky, if I say so myself. Which is why I decided to edit this book.

Edited on: 24 July 2016