Bonus! Chapter Twenty One: Happily Ever After

It has been a few months since (Y/N) and Gohan got married. And it has been about two months since (Y/N) started having morning sickness. It was 3 a.m. in the morning when she rushed to the toilet once more and threw up into the sink once more, She groaned as she washed her mouth.

"Honey, are you okay?" Gohan asked, popping his head into the bathroom.

"Yeah, I'm fine," she answered, "I'm just sick, I guess."

"Do you want to go see a doctor?" Gohan asked.

"I can go by myself later," (Y/N) said, "Don't worry. There's nothing wrong with me."

***

"I'm what?" (Y/N) asked the doctor.

"You're pregnant," the doctor repeated, "You're in your second month. I'll be able to tell the baby's gender in about month six. Just come back for monthly check-ups."

***

"Gohan?" (Y/N) said as she waited for her husband as he packed up his things in the office.

"Yes?" he said, looking up at her.

"I... I have something to tell you," she said.

"Mm hmm," he said.

"I... I'm pregnant," she whispered.

"Really?" he exclaimed, "This is great news! I'm going to be a father!"

He picked (Y/N) up and swung her around and around.

"Yep," she said once he put her down, "I'm in my second month."

"Just seven more months to go!" he said happily.

***

Soon, four months had passed. (Y/N) was going for her monthly check-up again. She felt more tired than usual, considering the fact that her stomach looks like as if someone taped a huge yoga ball to her stomach. That was how big it was.

She entered the room and the doctor told her to lie down on a bed. She rolled up her shirt and the doctor rubbed some gel onto her stomach before putting a sensor on her stomach. A black and white image appeared on the screen. There was a tiny baby right there.

"Congratulations," the doctor said, "You've got a girl."

***

Time flew by pretty quickly. Soon, the nine months had come. It was a Saturday afternoon. (Y/N) was sitting on the couch, watching a documentary while eating fat-free yoghurt when her stomach began to ache. Contractions.

It's probably nothing, she thought as she stood up.

Suddenly, water began to trickle down her legs.

"Oh good grief!" she yelled, "Gohan, my water just broke!"

***

(Y/N) was rushed to the hospital promptly.

"Now just breathe and push!" the nurse told her over and over.

(Y/N) gasped and groaned while pushing with all her might. All she could pray for in those few minutes was that her baby would be safe.

Then came a cry.

A wail.

A sob.

Her baby was safely delivered.

Gohan rushed into the room with a surgical mask and clothes on.

"Congratulations," the nurse said as she passed the baby to Gohan.

"Oh, look," Gohan said softly, "She has beautiful (E/C) eyes like you, (Y/N). And black hair like me."

Slowly, he passed her over to (Y/N). (Y/N) held the baby carefully in her arms.

"Let's name her Gochi," (Y/N) said with a small smile before looking back at the baby, "Gochi. Welcome to the world. Your daddy and I will keep you safe from harm."

Finally, (Y/N)'s life was complete. She was happily married to the one she loved since high school and had a child with him.

Their story was only beginning.

A/N: It is over! I am so sorry this chapter was worse than expected... but hey, at least I tried! Anyway, I thank the people who have been sticking through with me since the start of this book, the people who voted, commented and added this to their library and reading list(s)! I am making a DBZ oneshot book as well as publish my prequel to my trilogy book soon! So, if you cannot get enough of Gohan, comment in the oneshot book for an X reader! (😂) Sayonara! And once again, aligatō knozaimasu! I love you all! ^3^

edited on: 14 november 2016, monday