hi,

hello! i've returned after 2 years???

i hope everyone is doing fine and is having a good day/afternoon/evening/night at the moment!

firstly, i'd like to thank every single one of you who read this book, left comments, and voted. it means so much to me, so thank you. ♡

secondly, i've realised that i've never got to say this properly. i've not updated this book in 2 years, and no bonus chapters are being written. yes, i'm discontinuing the omake chapters. i've completed this book, and the omake chapters seemed to turn it into a gohan x reader oneshot book. i'd like to keep this book free from that, as well as say that the original story is completed.

another reason for discontinuing the bonus chapters is because i've lost interest for dragon ball a long time ago, back in early 2017. indeed, dragon ball made me super hyped in 2016 and i've gotten past that phase now.

thirdly, this book was edited once, and it is still pretty badly edited. that is why i wrote that this book is unedited as it doesn't seem edited enough to present me. i've matured a lot since then, and my writing has greatly improved.

fifthly, if any one of you are wondering, will i write more dragon ball books? i'm sorry to disappoint you. like i said, i've lost interest and as such, i will no longer be writing for dragon ball any more.

thank you all for making this book a pleasure to write, and for pumping me with motivation to write back in 2016. i can't thank you all enough.

just to sidetrack for a little bit and talk a little bit about myself, i have matured a lot since 2016. if you noticed, my japanese was horrific back then, but i've brushed up and improved my skills since then. i'm able to watch some anime without subtitles, but i still can't hold proper conversations in japanese. i hope to get there one day, though!

i may have lost interest in dragon ball, but i've taken interest in other anime. favourites as of now are haikyuu!!, boku no hero academia, ballroom e youkoso, bungou stray dogs, and shigatsu wa kimi no uso. anime has fueled me to learn japanese, so i'm currently self-learning the language!

i've also taken an interest to kpop as of late. i've just started my journey, and it's weird to call myself a kpop fan if i only stan one group, which is bts. (yes, i see some of you booing. don't try and hide from me. i was once there too. been there, done that, got the t-shirt!) i'm opening myself up to other groups and i'm mainly listening to got7, gfriend, twice, and nct dream. not forgetting the first group i've listened to since 2016, cnblue. thanks to kpop, i've started learning korean on my own. i've not gone very far since i'm focusing on japanese, but i hope to advance soon!

and there you have it! i hope you have a great day/afternoon/evening/night ahead! ^^

- qq