Chapter Fifteen: (Y/N)-napped

A few days have passed since their date and encounter with Videl at the mall. (Y/N) and Gohan did not show any obvious and particular signs of their relationship.

(Y/N) closed her locker door and hugged her books close to her chest as she stepped into class with Gohan.

"Are you sure they're dating?"

"I think so."

"But they aren't even holding hands!"

(Y/N) could not stand people gossiping about Gohan and her. She wanted them to stop. She found it annoying and irritating and was even wondering if he had other fangirls out there in the school besides Videl herself.

She sat down at her seat and Gohan whispered to her, "Don't worry, it'll all blow over soon."

"Wait," (Y/N) said, "How do you know that I didn't like the gossip?"

"I just know," Gohan answered.

(Y/N) stared at him suspiciously.

"Don't worry, I can't read minds," Gohan assured her.

Just then, Mr Roberts came into class and everyone immediately kept quiet and took out their textbooks.

"Now class, I'm pretty sure you have heard about the guy on the killing spree called Cell," Mr Roberts said.

Everyone nodded.

"Good," Mr Roberts said, "I want you all to write this down in your reflection notebooks: for your weekly reflection, I want you all to reflect on this matter, on our country's defenses. What can be done to improve it? How do you feel about this that many people are dying? I want to see your reflections next week."

***

The following week, (Y/N) placed her reflection notebook on Mr Robert's desk before class started. She had completed it with Gohan two days before the due date, even though both of them were pigging out and doing other irrelevant things together, also known as procrastinating, which was one of (Y/N)'s favourite things to do.

"I hope all of you have done your reflections," Mr Roberts said as he walked into the classroom.

(Y/N) rushed back to her seat at once. As Mr Roberts started teaching, she started wondering who was this Cell guy when the wall where the windows were was smashed into smitereens. A green alien-looking bug-looking guy appeared as everyone ducked.

"Let's see... who should I choose?" Cell said to himself as he walked into the classroom.

Screams could be heard from the other students. Mr Roberts looked a little terrified but tried to stay calm. (Y/N) was mentally freaking out but tried to calm herself down by taking deep breaths and convincing herself she was in her happy place.

She sneaked a peek at Gohan, who was staring at Cell with a fixated stare. His eyebrows were knitted together into an angry frown.

"Ugly... too fat... rubbish..." Cell muttered to himself as he walked around the classroom, mean mugging random girls, who screamed when he passed them, "Ah, you."

He walked right over to (Y/N), whose eyes opened wide and face started turning white. He was looming over the poor girl who was now staring up at him with wide, terrified eyes.

"M-me?!" (Y/N) stuttered.

"Yes, you," Cell said.

He grabbed (Y/N) by the waist firmly.

"What do you want to do with her?" Gohan asked with worry and anger in his voice.

"Probably gonna marry her - " Cell began.

"You can't do that!"

"And why can't I?"

"We're dating!"

Everyone gasped. Mainly the girls, though.

"And what difference does that make?" Cell asked smugly, "I've got her now. You can't do anything. Absolutely anything."

Gohan prepared himself to do a Kamehameha Wave but Cell stopped him by saying, "If you kill me, I'll kill her too."

"Don't you dare touch her!" Gohan shouted.

"We'll see about that," Cell said with a smirk.

He grabbed hold of (Y/N), who screamed, "Gohan! Help me!"

"You have to find her yourself, kid," Cell said before flying away with her.

"Gohan! Save me!" (Y/N) screamed.

Her screams became softer and softer as she got further and further away.

"Everyone! Evacuate!" Mr Roberts yelled with terrified eyes as the fire alarm bell rang.

Gohan powered up and did not move.

"What are you doing?" Mr Roberts asked as students began running out of the destroyed classroom.

"I'm gonna save (Y/N)," he answered.

"No! It's too dangerous!" Mr Roberts cried.

"I have to," Gohan said, "No matter how dangerous it is, I must save her, even if it means risking my life."

With that, his hair turned blonde and his eyes changed from black to teal as he powered up again before soaring into the sky.

Preview for chapter sixteen:

"Where are you taking me?" (Y/N) demanded.

"I said, shut up!" Cell said, "You're so annoying..."

"Where are you taking me, you f***tard?!" (Y/N) yelled, balling up her fists.

"Why the hell do you wanna know?" Cell asked, irritated.

"I just wanna know!" (Y/N) shouted back at him.

"Wherever I think is a good hiding place," Cell answered angrily, "Now shut the hell up before I make you!"

Gohan... come save me... (Y/N) thought as Cell brought her further away.

A/N: I didn't know I could type that fast... anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter and the sneak preview!

edited on: 14 november 2016, monday