Chapter Three: A Saiyan And The Flying Nimbus

As Gohan sat down in History class, he could not help but think whether he should or should not tell (Y/N) that he was not a human, but a Saiyan.

"Class, take out your textbooks and turn to page five," Mrs Kingsley, the History teacher, said.

As she began reciting whatever that was written on the book, Gohan was busily debating in his mind.

If I tell her, there is a possibility she would freak out and ignore me, Gohan thought.

Meanwhile, in Math class, (Y/N) was busily wondering whether Gohan was even human or not.

There is no way someone can change his hair colour just like that, she thought as she grabbed a notebook out of her bag, I doubt he's even human. But if he isn't human, then what is he?

The thought of him being an alien made her laugh a little.

"Is there anything funny you'd like to share with the class, Miss (L/N)?" the teacher asked, giving her a cold glare (which was as cold as Levi's 😂).

"No," the (H/C)-haired girl answered.

"Then please don't interrupt my lesson," the teacher said, before turning to the whiteboard.

***

After school was over, (Y/N) was just putting her books back into her locker when she heard someone yelling her name.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)!"

She turned and saw Gohan rushing down the hallway.

"Hi Gohan," she said, giving a friendly smile.

"Um... (Y/N), there is something I really need to tell you," Gohan stammered.

"Sure. Go ahead," (Y/N) said, giving him a wide reassuring smile.

"I... I..."

"If you're not comfortable telling me about it, it's fine."

Part of Gohan wanted to lie and smile really big, and part of him just wanted to change the subject, and part of him wanted to come clean with her.

But true friendship is based on trust and honesty. So he decided to go for option three.

"I'm a Saiyan!" he blurted out, closing his eyes and waited for her response.

(Y/N) stared at Gohan, a little scared yet a little glad he had come clean with her.

"What's that?" she asked.

He began to explain to her that Saiyans were a race of warriors with a love to fight that were dying out.

(Y/N) continued staring at Gohan in silence, pondering whatever he said.

"Uh... so are you going home now?" Gohan asked, wanting to change the subject.

"Yeah," (Y/N) answered.

"I can drop you off at your house, if that's okay with you," Gohan said.

"You have a car?" (Y/N) asked, wondering how he got his driving license that early.

"Nope," he answered, "A cloud called the Flying Nimbus."

First, a Saiyan? Now, a cloud? (Y/N) thought in disbelief. What next, a spaceship?

"Come on!" Gohan said, rushing for the exit.

"Wait for me!" (Y/N) cried, chasing after him, deciding to see this cloud of his.

***

Gohan ran out of the school to the open field, where they usually had P.E. lessons. (Y/N) caught up to him, completely out of breath.

"Flying Nimbus!" he called.

A yellow cloud that looked like it was made of cotton candy zoomed down from the sky in front of Gohan. He jumped and landed on top of it.

"Can you actually ride that?" (Y/N) asked.

"Of course," Gohan said, "Unless you are not pure of heart, that is."

He extended his hand, and (Y/N) grabbed it. Then, single-handedly, Gohan pulled her up.

"Hold on tight!" Gohan said, and then whoosh! Off went the Flying Nimbus!

(Y/N) stumbled, then accidentally fell onto Gohan, who gave a little gasp of surprise.

"Sorry," she apologized sheepishly, "I just couldn't control my balance."

"Don't worry," Gohan said, "I lost my balance when I first flew this thing. My dad's that only one who can fly this thing well."

(Y/N) looked down at all the houses they were passing by.

"You can set me down at that house over there," (Y/N) said and pointed.

Gohan made the Flying Nimbus go down and stop before (Y/N) got off it.

"Bye," she said, "See you in school tomorrow,"

"Yeah, same here," Gohan said and flew the Flying Nimbus into the sky again.

A/N: Was this chapter okay? See you guys soon in the next chapter!

A/N #2: Gomen'nasai, I'm really obssessed about AOT at the moment, so I just had to add that Levi sentence in the bracket into the story. 😂

Edited on: 25 July 2016