Robbie Kay Imagine #14 (Part Two)

After you texted Robbie, you went and got changed. Thank goodness it was Friday. Robbie texted you back as soon as you finished.

Robbie: Awh haha how about my house? Does 4 work?

You: sounds good

Robbie: good. I can't wait :)

You: me neither :D

You texted your mother, who was still at work, and asked if you could hang out with a friend. She said yes, and to tell your brother that he could order out. You yelled down to your brother.

"Hey Joey!" You yelled. "I'm going out for the night. Mom said you can order out. No parties!!"

You could almost see your brother roll his eyes. You messed around for about an hour before the clock struck 3. Then you hopped in the shower and started to get ready. You put your hair the way you liked it and did your makeup. Robbie texted you that he was leaving his house when you started picking out your outfit. You picked out skinny jeans and a cute shirt, since you were only just hanging at his house. You put your favorite shoes on just as Robbie texted you he was at your house. You walked downstairs and waved to your brother, who just gave you a head nod. As you shut the door, Robbie smiled at your from his car. You walked down and got into the car, smiling at him.

"My mom ordered us pizza for tonight since she's going out with my dad." Robbie said, turning the corner to get to his house. "My sisters are home so they'll probably be freaking out at the fact that I talked to the girl that I liked for so long." He shot you am sweet smile and you blushed.

You didn't realize that he liked you for so long. Robbie pulled into the driveway of a beautiful house. A dog was barking, making you smile. You loved dogs. You both got out of the car and walked into the house. A dog sniffed you and then licked your hand while Robbie smiled.

"Robbie?" A girl asked from the kitchen.

"What's up" Robbie called back.

"Come in here! Bring your girlfriend!"

Both of you went bright red at those words.

"Fiona shut up she's not my girlfriend. Stop jumping the gun. You're gonna scare her." Robbie told the blonde girl that was sitting in the kitchen.

She smiled at you as she stood up. "I'm Fiona." She told you. "Robbie's older sister." You smiled at her.

"I'm (Y/N)." You said.

Robbie wondered over to the counter, where there were three pizza boxes. He opened the first one and you saw him smile.

"He's an ass." Fiona said, laughing a little. You giggled as Robbie was admiring the pizza.

"Hey!" Robbie said, his mouth full of pizza. "Pizza is the best!"

You smiled at him and took a piece of pizza. Robbie led you outback, where a big in ground pool was. You looked at the crystal clear pool in awe. You had never seen such a beautiful pool. You sat next to Robbie outside and ate your pizza.

"Sorry about my sister." Robbie said, handing you a can of soda. You smiled at him.

"Why are you sorry? She's cool." You replied, cracking open the can find soda.

"Hear that Robbie?" Fiona yelled from inside. "I'm cool!!"

Robbie rolled his eyes smiling.

There was a few minutes of silence then. The only sounds were the filter in the pool and the birds chirping. You enjoyed sitting next to Robbie. He was such a nice kid. Even his family was nice. You wondered what it would be like to be his girlfriend.

While you were thinking of how it would be to be Robbie's girlfriend, he was planning how to ask you out. He wondered if he could get the dog to give you a note on the toy she liked. Maybe that would be a cute way to do it. Robbie smiled, standing up.

"I'll be right back." He said. You nodded, taking a sip of your soda. After about 10 minutes, Robbie came back out with the dog.

He tossed a toy and the dog ran after it.

"Give it to (Y/N)!" Robbie said, making the dog run to you. She nearly tackled you to the ground as she jumped on you to give you the toy. She dropped the toy in your lap and you noticed a piece of paper taped to it. You curiously took the paper off the toy and looked at it.

(Y/N), would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend? Love, Robbie

You smiled and looked to Robbie, who gave you a hopeful look. "I know it's fast and all but I really like you and -" You cut him off by putting your hand up.

"Robbie, don't worry. I would love to be your girlfriend." You said.

Robbie hugged you, nearly knocking you over.

"This is the best day of my life." He said, kissing your forehead.