Robbie Kay Imagine #11

I'm sort of helping - not really haha - decorating my house right now, so I decided to write a little imagine! I really hope you guys like this one!! I honestly freak out every time I think of an imagine idea. So yeah. Read it =^~^=

Christmas music was playing on the radio and there was a picture of a fireplace on the TV. It was nearly Christmas, so Robbie had decided to decorate the house with you. You two had started living together back in July, so he had surprised you by asking you to move in with him for your birthday. You looked around at the total mess Robbie had made, dragging the huge box that contained the tree up he basement steps.

"Oh don't help me or anything!" Robbie teased as he pulled the box into the living room.

You just giggled. You had just walked down into the living room from upstairs and seeing the mess Robbie had already made was funny to you.

"Why are we decorating at..." You looked at the clock. "Seven at night?"

Robbie shrugged. "Why not?"

You rolled your eyes and walked down the last few steps and over to your boyfriend, kissing his lips softly.

"I'll help you if you want." You said smiling. Robbie smiled.

"Yay!" He said excitedly. You smiled and followed him to the box with the tree. You couldn't buy a real tree because of the mess and you were allergic. So, Robbie bought a tree that you could take down every year and keep in the basement.

He took out the base of the tree and put it near the window so that anyone who walked by the house could see it. The branches were color coated at the inner tips, so you had to sort out the colors one by one and that took about a half hour to just organize everything. You were sitting on the floor, surrounded by fake tree branches. You were handing Robbie a branch at a time because that was all your small hands could hold. Robbie had bigger hands than you so he could grab at least three.

Soon the tree was built and you had to check the lights and then put them on the tree. First were the color lights. They all worked and Robbie wrapped them around the tree while you checked the white lights. After about another half hour, the lights were on.

"Geez, I didn't think it would take this long..." Robbie said, wiping his forehead. You smiled.

"Well that's the fun isn't it?" You asked. "Decorating?"

Robbie nodded. "You're right. I love hanging the ornaments." He said smiling.

He grabbed a box that had a lot of ornaments from both of your childhoods and some that you had bought in November and earlier in the month. You smiled as you pulled out an ornament that was blue with a red bird on it. You giggled.

"I remember when I first got this ornament, I thought it was a cookie so I bit it." You said, showing it to Robbie. He laughed at you and looked at the ornament.

"Oh my God, (Y/N)! There's freaking teeth marks!" He said laughing. You blushed a little and nodded.

"I know!" You giggled.

The ornaments went on the tree slowly, since you and Robbie had stories for each of them. After each story, you both laughed and put the ornaments on the tree. It was mostly homemade ones because Robbie hadn't gone out to get the regular ones. After the tree was done, Robbie decided to decorate the house on the inside.

"The outside can wait until tomorrow." He said smiling. He put lights around the window, around the archway to get to the kitchen, and even around the TV.

After he was done, Robbie smiled at you and threw his arms around you, hugging you. You always hugged, but there was something about this hug that made it feel like it was the first time he held you. Robbie pulled back and kissed your forehead.

"I love you (Y/N)..." He mumbled. Wait...what?? You looked up at him, confused.

"H-huh?" You asked. Robbie's cheeks flushed.

"I love you..." He said. That was the very first time he ever uttered those words to you. A smile appeared on your face so big that it almost hurt. You just hugged him tight.

"I love you too Robbie." You said. Robbie smiled as he hugged you back. You stood there in the middle of the living room, hugging each other for about 5 minutes.

"Want hot chocolate?" Robbie asked smiling. He knew how much you loved hot chocolate. You just nodded smiling. You both walked into the kitchen and Robbie made hot chocolate. He made the best hot chocolate that you had ever tasted. He topped it off with whipped cream every time. You walked into the living room and turned the big light off and turned the tree lights on.

You took a sip from the hot chocolate, sighing. It was so creamy. Robbie smiled at you, then laughed a little. You looked at him.

"What?" You asked. Robbie chuckled a little.

"You have a little.." He pointed to his nose, telling you that you had whipped cream on your nose. You tried licking it off with your tongue, but failed. Robbie laughed.

"Here..." He said, leaning toward you. He kissed the whipped cream off of your nose, making you giggle.

Robbie smiled as he licked his lips. You both sat there for most of the night, talking about everything and drinking hot chocolate. You both ended up falling asleep on the floor and cuddling each other. Needless to say, you had so much fun decorating. And Robbie said he loved you. Everything was perfect.

Okay so I was going to post this a while ago but I was so lazy and forgot like the stupid person I am. So yeah. Here's an imagine about decorating for Christmas in January. Yeah. Hope you guys liked it. This gave me so much feels holy crap I want a boyfriend like a Robbie now.