Robbie Kay Imagine #8 (Part Two)

"Robbie."

You started laughing. 

"Good joke." You said. Jimmy just looked at you. 

You stopped laughing and looked at him. 

"Wait...are you...?" 

Jimmy nodded. 

"Dead serious." 

Your heart sank. You just laughed at Robbie liking you. You looked at Robbie, who was still over by the fire. He was staring at it emotionlessly. He looked over at you for a split second and then looked away just as fast. You sighed. You just ruined any chance you had with him. 

"(Y/N)," Jimmy said. "Do you like him back?" 

You sighed and nodded. "Yes. I love him." 

Jimmy went to walk over, but you stopped him.

"Can you tell him I'm sorry too?" You asked.

Jimmy nodded and walked over to Robbie and sat next to him. He put a hand on Robbie's shoulder and told him. Robbie smiled but still felt bad. Nobody had ever liked you before. Well, nobody that cute. You went on your phone and texted some friends. Robbie walked over and sat next to you. There was a small silence before you put your phone away. 

"I'm sorry." You said softly. Robbie looked at you. 

"Why are you sorry?" He asked. 

"For laughing when Jimmy told me you liked me."  

Robbie smiled. "You don't have to be sorry, love." 

You blushed. He called you love. You looked at Robbie and then down to your shoes. 

"So..." Robbie said, trying to make conversation. "Can I ask you something?" 

You nodded, not taking your eyes off your shoes. You heard Robbie sigh. 

"Would you be my girlfriend?" He asked. "You don't have to...its just that I wasn't allowed-" 

You cut him off. "I would love to be your girlfriend." You said as you looked at him. His smile was amazing. 

He pulled you right in for a hug, which you gladly took. The hug was amazing. You had always wanted a great hug, and Robbie gave you one twice as great. As you pulled back, Robbie smiled at you. You looked right back at him, smiling yourself. 

"I never met a girl as beautiful as you, (Y/N)." Robbie said. 

He smiled as you smiled while you blushed and tried to hide a little. He seemed to find this adorable.

"You're too cute." He said as he pulled you close.

Pretty soon, eleven o'clock came around and everyone was starting to leave. Your dad walked up to you and smiled.

"Ready to go?" He asked. You sighed and nodded.

Robbie got up with you and smiled.

"You can go ahead." You said. "I'll catch up."

You watched as your dad walked into the house. Robbie sighed as the door closed.

"I'm really glad we got to talk tonight." He said, turning to you and smiling. You smiled and nodded.

"Me too."

Robbie looked around and blushed.

"Would it be okay if we...uhm...kissed?" He asked, the red on his cheeks seemed to grow at the word 'kiss'.You smiled.

"Of course." You said.

Robbie smiled and you stood on your tip toes to kiss him. The kiss was soft and sweet. As you both pulled back, you smiled along with Robbie.

"(Y/N)!!!" Your dad called. "Let's go!!"

You sighed and walked into the house with Robbie. You two hugged as you said goodbye and you could have sworn you heard Robbie say he loved you during the hug.

HOW WAS THAT!? I am SO proud of myself! I actually got about 3.3K reads on this and over 100 likes. Thank you guys so so SO much! I'm really glad you guys like the stories!! <3