Robbie Kay Imagine #3

You're over your best friend (Y/B/F/N)'s house going swimming. You two were talking about everything and anything.  You could tell your friend anything. Well, almost anything. See, her older brother was Robbie Kay. Yes, THE Robbie Kay from Once Upon A Time. You had  a huge crush on him, and you couldn't bear to tell her. "Okay, (Y/N)," Your friend asked. "Truth or dare?" You bti your lip, thinking. "Truth." You said. "C'mon (Y/N)!" (Y/B/F/N) said. "Do dare for once!" 

You shook your head, and smiled. "Fine!" (Y/B/F/N) groaned. "Is it true that you have a crush on Robbie?" Your heart stopped. "U-Umm." You stammered. "You do!!" (Y/B/F/N) screamed. "Shut up!" You yelled back. "Everything okay out here?" Robbie asked from the back door. "Yeah, (Y/N) just-" Before your friend could finish, you pushed her under water. "Yeah, we're fine!" You said smiling. Robbie nodded and walked back into the house. (Y/B/F/N) came up from under water, and was panting. "I'm gonna tell him...just because you pushed me under water." She said. "You better not!" You warned. 

Later that night, you were both in the backyard. You were on your iPad while (Y/B/F/N) was on her phone. "Hey (Y/N)!" She said as she showed you her phone. She was typing a text to Robbie which said, "Hey Rob, (Y/N) really likes you!" You tried to get the phone out of her hands, and accidentally sent the text. "No!!" You yelled. You were about to start crying, when Robbie came outside. "(Y/N)..." He said. "Come in here for a second." You glared at (Y/B/F/N) and walked into the house. 

"Okay, I know this is sudden, but I really like you (Y/N)..." Robbie mumbled. Then, his phone vibrated. He read the text and you flipped your friend off. "And from what (Y/B/F/N) said, you like me back." Robbie raised an eyebrow. You covered your face and sat down in a chair. "Hey, listen..." Robbie said, sitting down with you. "Look at me." You looked up at him, and he smiled. "I know (Y/B/F/N) can be mean sometimes, but could you give me a chance?" Robbie asked. You nodded. "As long as you'll give me a chance too." You said smiling.

Robbie nodded, and he leaned in for a kiss, which you gladly took. He smiled into the kiss, and that made you smile too. When you pulled back, he asked, "Would you be my girlfriend?" and you couldn't say no. The rest of the night, you couldn't stop thinking of the kiss.