Robbie Kay Imagine #5

I've gotten about 4 votes from Wattpad, Tumblr, and my best friends to do this imagine. I hope everyone likes it!! THIS CONTAINES SPOILERS IF YOU HAVENT SEEN THE MOIVE!! (What am I talking about, you guys probably all saw that movie..)

You had been dying to see the new The Fault In Our Stars movie, and you had begged and begged Robbie to go see it with you. You had bought tissues just for this movie. 

You stood in front of Robbie, with the best puppy dog face that you could make. 

"Robbie, please go with me. I want someone to cry with." You begged. "Babe, you know I hate chick flicks." Robbie said. You sighed. "It's not a chick flick!" You groaned. "Fine, I'll go." Robbie said smiling. "Why are you smiling?" You asked. Robbie walked towards you. "You're adorable when you're angry." 

------

When you guys got there, you were the only ones in the line. When the ticket booth opened, there was a line about a mile long. You paid for your ticket and Robbie paid for his. You both walked into the theater together and you got good seats. The previews came and went, and the movie started. Everyone cheered. Robbie just laughed. "You won't be laughing soon..." You mumbled. 

During the whole movie, you kept looking at Robbie, who wasn't even shedding a single tear. You threw your head back and sighed. You smiled. Your goal was to make him cry, and that's what you'd do. When the time came, you started bawling, just like everyone else in the theater. You had tissues ready, and you even shared them with the girls next to you. You saw that Robbie wasn't smiling, but he wasn't crying either. This was your chance. 

"Robbie, don't ever leave me." You said as you put your head on his shoulder. Robbie looked at you, and the dam broke. He'd been holding his tears in and you were the last drop before he burst. 

"(Y/N), I want a relationship like Hazel and Gus..." Robbie cried softly. "I want to be your Gus and you can be my Hazel." You nodded, looking at him. Then, the credits came. All Of The Stars was playing, and you couldn't stop crying. Neither could Robbie. You walked out of the theater, and Robbie looked at you with a tear stained face. 

"You look like a raccoon." He said as he wiped his eyes. "Let me go wash my face and you can too." You said. You walked into the bathroom which was FULL of girls. You quickly fixed your make-up and walked out. Robbie was on his phone. He showed you a tweet that he tweeted. 

RobbieKay_: just saw that The Fault In Our Stars movie with (Y/T/N) and it's safe to say that I cried #totallyaman #grrr #manlyhashtag

You giggled and looked up at him. "Manly man." You said smiling. You kissed him and you walked out of the theater. You loved the movie, but you loved Robbie a thousand times more. 

Okay...I hope there wasn't too many spoilers...if any. I kinda made myself laugh with the hashtags lol. Thanks for reading!!! Again if there's any requests, please feel free to ask!!