Robbie Kay Imagine #6

BEFORE I START: I want you all to know that I am here for you. If you need to talk, vent, anything. Just come talk to me. I'll help you to the best of my ability. I love you guys so much and it would probably kill me if I lost any of you. Like I said, I love each and every single one of you guys, and I will always be here for you. If you need to talk, my kik is MaggieMay5SOS. Just message me and I'll talk to you. 

MAJOR TRIGGER WARNING - IF YOU ARE EASILY TRIGGERED, PLEASE DONT READ THIS OR READ WITH CAUTION

        Everything wsa building up inside you. You'd had enough. Robbie wasn't home, and you were sobbing in the bathroom. Your mother had been a bitch and called you names, and all of your friends weren't listening to you. And to top it all off, Robbie's fans weren't taking too kindly to you today. So, you confined yourself in the bathroom. You stood up and looked though the medicine cabinet, looking for your blades. 

        When you finally found them, you sat back down, and you placed the one that you grabbed to your wrist. You slowly cut, letting the blood fall. Tears filled your eyes and you continued cutting. A loud slam made you jump, and then thumping upstairs. 

"(Y/N)?!" 

It was Robbie. He sounded like he was in a panic.

"Be right out!" You called back, acting like you weren't crying.

The door flew open, and Robbie looked down at you. After it registered in his mind that you were cutting, Robbie burst into tears. "(Y/N)!!" He sobbed. 

You hung your head in guilt. "I'm sorry." You whispered. Robbie grabbed toilet paper, and wrapped your wrist. 

"(Y/N), baby, why?" Robbie asked. "Why would you do this to yourself!?" He was crying so hard. You felt so bad. 

"Because..." You said, crying just as hard. "They said that you can do better." 

"Baby..." Robbie said as he looked into your eyes. "I will always love you. Don't let stupid girls get to you." 

You nodded. 

"Now, lets get you cleaned up." 

You nodded again, and Robbie helped you up. He turned on the water in the sink to a cool tempurature, and took the toilet paper off of your wrist. He checked the water, and then he washed your blood covered hand. 

"Robbie?" You asked. 

"Yes princess?" He asked, using the nickname that made your heart melt. 

"I love you so much." You said. 

"(Y/N), I love you more than anything." Robbie said, planting a kiss on your cheek. "You will always be my one and only." 

As he finished cleaning up your wrist, Robbie placed a band-aid on the cut, and kissed it. 

"Now, you have to promise that you will never do that again." 

You nodded. 

You linked pinkies, and Robbie kissed your lips softly. 

"How about we go get some ice cream?" Robbie asked as you pulled back. 

You nodded smiling.

"Before we do..." You said. You grabbed your blades and Robbie's eyes went wide. 

You put them in the trash, and Robbie sighed with relief. 

"I won't need them anymore." You said. "I have you to protect me."

You both walked out of the bathroom, holding hands. When you got your ice cream, nothing else mattered. 

I hope you liked it!! I've never self-harmed, but I know what it's like to go through tough times. Like I said, message me and we can talk if you ever need me. I love you guys to the moon and back. <3