Robbie Kay Imagine #1

Robbie had been in Paris for Xivents, and you were starting to get a little lonely, sitting in the house that you guys shared alone. 

With a little sigh, you sat up, and walked over to the computer that was in your room. You sat on the chair, and you tapped the power button on the computer monitor. You were in a pink camisole and a pair of Robbie's boxer shorts. You sat there, on Tumblr, when you came across a video of Robbie at the Fairty Tales convention. Smiling, you clicked on it. Robbie and Sean were joking around about Season 4. "Nooo!!" Robbie cried into the microphone. 

You giggled, and you heard someone come into your house. "I'M HOME!!!" Robbie's voice rang through the halls. You jumped up, and raced down the steps. Robbie was putting his suitcases near the couch, and you fell as you ran to him. "Hey." You tried to hide the pain that was shooting from your knee. "(Y/N), baby, are you okay?" Robbie asked, helping you up. 

You nodded, and looked down at your knee. "It's only a little bruised," You said. "I'll be fine." You looked back up at Robbie, and he smiled at you. "I missed you so much." He mumbled, looking into your eyes. "I missed you too." You said. Robbie started laughing, and you looked at him confused. "Are you wearing my boxers?" He asked. You blushed, and Robbie just kissed you. "You look adorable." He said. 

The rest of the night, you two cuddled on the couch, watching Grown Ups 1 & 2, laughing the night away. You had missed Robbie so much, but it was all worth it once he came home.