Robbie Kay Imagine #12 (Part Three)

You had to get to the mall. You just had to. Robbie was there and you needed to hug him.

"Poppy." You said softly. He was still eating. Of course.

"Hmm?" Your grandfather asked.

"Do you think you can drive me back to the mall?" You asked.

"I guess." Your grandfather said, shrugging. You smiled.

"Thank you!" You said hugging him.

"I'm gonna go drive (Y/N) back to the mall. She forgot to grab something for me." your grandfather said.

You both walked out of the hospital room and to the car. Your grandfather drove right to the mall where your mom picked you up.

"Thank you Poppy." You said kissing his cheek. He smiled.

"No problem honey." He said. "Do you need a ride back?"

You shrugged. "I'll call my mom and see what she says." You said. Your grandfather nodded.

"Have fun!" He said as you got out of the car.

You smiled and walked into the mall. You pulled out your phone and texted Robbie.

You: I'm at the mall...where are you?
Robbie<3: What? I thought you were with your cousin?
You: I was but I need to tell you something that won't mean anything over text.
Robbie<3: Okay then. I'm at Hot Topic.
You: Okay. I'll be right there.

You walked to Hot Topic and right up to Robbie. You tapped his shoulder, making him turn around. When he did, you hugged him. He was a little surprised, but hugged you back.

"What's this for?" He asked. You could tell he was smiling.

"You're perfect. Don't ever doubt that."

Robbie sighed. "You're the best (Y/N)..." He mumbled as he hugged you tighter.

"I know." You said giggling a little.

You stood there hugging each other for about a minute before Robbie pulled back. You looked at each other and Robbie smiled.

It felt like the whole world had stopped when Robbie held you like that.

"C'mon," Robbie said. "Let's get out of here before we end up getting kicked out."

You giggled and nodded. You followed him out of the store and you walked over to the little fountain near the Aunt Annie's Pretzels.

Robbie put his chin on your shoulder and you looked at him.

"Hi." He said smiling.

"Hey." You giggled.

Robbie wrapped his arms around you and you blushed. Nobody had ever gotten this close to you. Well, nobody that you liked this much.

"Are you blushing?" Robbie asked smiling. That just made you blush more.

"Uhm...no?" You lied.

"Nah I think you are." Robbie said smiling. "It's adorable."

You blushed deeper and Robbie laughed a little.

"Meehhh..." You whined. "Stoooppp."

Robbie smiled and pulled back. You looked at him smiling and he just hugged you again, making you laugh.

"You're so cute..." Robbie mumbled, hugging you tighter.

"And you're crushing me!" You wheezed.