Robbie Kay Imagine #7

Okay so I just got this idea right now. Im watching my younger cousin so I thought that this would be a cute imagine. I hope you guys like it!!!

You were sitting on your couch, waiting for your younger cousin Connor to show up. He was staying over for dinner with his mother, who was also your cousin. There was a knock on the door, and you jumped up. You opened the door with a huge smile and it was your boyfriend Robbie. Your smile faded a little.

"What?" Robbie asked, obviously hurt.

"Sorry, I thought you were my cousin..." You replied, guilty.

Robbie smiled. "That's why I'm here." He said. "I came over to see my favorite girl and her cousin."

With that, he left a sweet kiss on your lips. You smiled as you pulled back, and your cousin's car pulled up. 

"Connor's here!" You said smiling. Robbie smiled and walked to the car with you. 

"Hey (Y/N)!!" Your older cousin said. She hugged you, and then got Connor out of the seat in the back. As she put Connor on the ground, she looked at Robbie. She was very protective of you, and had to "approve of" every boy you had over when she came over. 

"So, who's this?" She asked you.

"My boyfriend." You said softly.

"(Y/N), you know you have to go through me first." Your cousin said smiling. "I'll have to lecture him inside." She winked at you and the four of you walked into the house. 

Connor sat on the couch in the middle of you and Robbie, and looked at him in awe. 

"So, who's dating my lovebug?" Your older cousin asked, using the nickname she'd used for all your life. 

"I'm Robbie." Robbie introduced himself. 

"Robbie, huh?" Your cousin asked. Robbie nodded. 

"Do you have a job?" Robbie nodded agan. 

"What is it?" 

"I'm an actor." Robbie said. 

"Oh! That's why you looked so familiar!" Your cousin said. Robbie smiled a little.

"How'd you catch him (Y/N)?" Your cousin asked. 

You shrugged. "I went to Starbucks with (Y/B/F/N) and we ran into Robbie and his friend." You said. "And he bumped into me, making me spill my drink, and he bought me a new one." 

Your cousin nodded. "I like him (Y/N)." She said. "I approve." You smiled and looked at Robbie. 

Connor looked at Robbie again, and Robbie looked down at him. "Hey little man!" He said.

"Hi!" Connor said smiling. You could already tell that he looked up to Robbie. 

"So, what do you have planned for today?" Your cousin asked you. You just shrugged. 

"Nothing really." You said. Your cousin nodded, thinking a bit. 

"How about we go to the park!" She said smiling. Connor perked up. 

"I wanna go to the playground!" He said. You smiled at him and Robbie did too. 

"We're headed there right now Connor." You said, giggling a little. 

You got the stroller out, and Connor climbed in. Your cousin smiled and pushed the stroller while you and Robbie walked in the back. Connor rode contently and kept quiet. When you finally got to the park, it had about 5 kids running around. Connor got out of the stroller and ran to the jungle gym. He started climbing it, and your cousin watched him. Robbie smiled and looked at the other jungle gym. 

"That looks pretty interesting." He said, pointing to it. Connor ran over to it and climbed in. 

Robbie walked over and climbed in too. Connor climbed into his lap, and smiled. 

It was honestly the cutest thing you had ever seen. You had never really seen Robbie with kids, so this was a shock. Connor hugged him, and he hugged Connor back. You smiled and took a picture. You had to keep this memory. 

"(Y/N)!" Connor yelled. "Get in!" 

You laughed and climbed into the jungle gym. 

"Happy?" You asked Connor, who just nodded in response. 

You guys sat in the jungle gym for about 5 minutes before Connor got out and ran to one of the sinny seat things. 

"(Y/N)!" He yelled to you. You looked at him and watched him spin on the chair. You giggled and got out of the jungle gym. You walked over to him and sat down on the curb. Robbie sat with you and threw his arms around you. You smiled and kissed his nose. 

"Ew!" Connor squealed. "(Y/N) that's gross!" He ran over and squeezed in the middle of you two. You picked Connor up and sat him in your lap. He sat there contently and leaned on you while sucking his fingers - he does that every time he's tired or sad. 

"Tired?" You asked him. He nodded in response. You got up with Connor in your arms and walked over to your cousin. 

"He got tired." You said, giggling a little. Your cousin smiled and you put him in the stroller. Your cousin pushed the stroller while Robbie held your hand as you walked back to your house. It had been a great day. 

***I'm really sorry for not updating in so long! I just wanted to whip this up for you guys since I was watching my cousin at the time that I started this little thing. I hope you guys liked it!!***