1~Some Girlie-Girls Let it Slip

NOTE:all characters in this book from the percy jackson series belong to Rick riordan and i don't own them, blah blah blah(Di immortales, i hope i don't have to do that for every chapter...)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hi there. I'm Aria, but my full name is Ariadne. Ariadne Jackson. Yes, Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon, hero of the Titan War, blah blah blah, is my brother. But this is my story, not his, so I'm not going to say that being a half-blood sucks, 'cuz it doesn't. Simple as that.

You may notice that i talk differently to how my little(yeah, yeah, we're twins, but I came out first) brother talks, but hey-we both grew up in totally different conditions, which is what this tale is all about, so I'd better get started.

 When me and little Perseus were born, our father realised that, if we were both discovered, the anger put upon us from the other gods would be huge, and we would probably never survive. So, going by the traditional thought that boys are stronger than girls(Dad says that he just took whoever came out first, but i'm pretty sure it wasn't for that reason), he took me, and left Percy with Mom. Mom never knew about me-Dad put her, and all the other people in the hospital, into an enchanted sleep before he took tiny me to his Palace under the Sea. I can still remember waking up in a beautiful room made of shell, that had pretty little carvings of doplphins and mermaids on them, in the same way a mortal parent would have fairy wallpaper put up in their child's bedroom.

Anyway, I was never discovered, but i was, in a way. To disguise the fact that he had a little daughter in his home, Father made up a story about a mermaid being found that had no tail, but legs instead, that got most of the gods, thankfully, fooled. They wouldn't question it until later. So I was brought up with the mermaids and the Nereids, who taught me about the world near the sea, and the naiads, who brought me up with tales of what happened more inland. After a while i was aloud to go out into the world, which is where i met my first monster. Ugh, i can still remember it. Tried offering me a bath in poisoned waters, then trying to pounce on me when I refused. That was when I was taught to fight.

I was helped by Cyclopses to make a xiphos, a type of Greek sword, out of Pearl Silver, a metal that was used in the forging of Dad's trident, and is rarely used in the forging of normal magic swords becaouse of it's godly power. With my suggestion, my Father named the sword Acme, meaning Point of Perfection. With a little bit of magic, my Father was able to enchant it to be able to be summoned wherever there was even the slightest bit of water. When I wouldn't need it, Acme would be a silver ring around my middle finger. Kinda like my bro's sword, i know. But I got Acme way before Percy got Anaklusmos, so good luck with beating that, little bro!

Then, Percy was discovered. I wasn't told about it, because I didn't know anything about him, but it was obvious that something worrying was happening. I wasn't aloud to go out any more. Dad was more distant with me, rarely seeing me at all throughout the years of the Titan War. Fortunately, I was aloud to fight when Oceanus came along and destroyed our palace. But only if it was desperate. I didn't realise it then, but I was a very good swordsman. Or woman. Or girl. Or something. Must have been the mermaids. They do look like defenceless little sea-faries, but, trust me, they're way worse than that. It took me all of the years since i was five to get to their VERY high standards.

Then the Titan War ended on my birthday, and I finally heard the name of my brother, while overhearing a few over-excited naiads that had come to visit.

"Yes, he was the one who saved Camp Half Blood. Of course, all the other ones helped as well, but the gods proved how thankful they were when they offered him his gift. Immortality, they offered him! And Percy Jackson went and said no. Gods, that may have been stupid, but it is somehow mega hot!"

I heard the naiads giggle, but I ignored them. Camp Half Blood? Immortality? And, finally. The question that puzzled me the most. Who was Percy Jackson? The name seemed familiar to me, like deja vu, or something crazy like that. Before I could come to any conclusions, the giggly naiads started to gossip again.

"Aria is so lucky to have him as a brother,"said the second " But that does mean that he's still single!" the naiads burst into giggles again, and I rushed into my room, my head buzzing painfully with what I had just heard. Brother.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had a dream that night. It was in a place that I had never been before, which was pretty normal, considering that the only place I'd been aloud to explore the last few years had been the Ocean.

The place was beautiful. There was a large, blue house to my right, that looked like it had come straight out of Kansas(hey, I may have had a slightly more different childhood to other demigods, but I still read and watch movies-duh). A bit to the left of the ranch-house-kansas-thing, there was a beautiful dining pavilion, with graceful Greecian columns and a load of dining benches around a large bronze brazier. Then I saw the main attraction. Twelve amazing and unique cabins, all in a big U around a load of Greek garden stuff, with a few modern things thrown in(i can't survive without modern stuff in the Palace, so that made me feel happy).

Before I could fully inspect all of the bizarre cabins, I felt a sudden urge to go into the first cabin on the left. It reminded me not of the Palace, but just of the sea. As I stepped into the oceanic cabin, a boy dressed in an orange t-shirt and jeans distracted me from the internal beauty of the cabin. The by, with his dark hair and sea-green eyes, looked just like me, and I realised, with a gasp, that I was looking at my brother.

Percy Jackson