14~My Brain Decides It's Frozen

The next morning, Percy decided that, after another camper had been taken by the infection/disease/thingie(some girl from the Ares cabin-I think her name was Clarisse), it was time to head off on our pretty little Quest. About time too, in my opinion.

After we'd taken all that we'd wanted to bring with us(which, in my case, wasn't really much) Chiron gave us large backpacks that had inside a spare bunch of clothes, some drachmas, about fifty dollars, and, in Percy's, a map of the U.S. and Canada, with a dark blue line showing where we'd be heading.

"Surely it would be easier if we went through sea?" I asked, noting the large amount of our journey that was on land "Or fly? I've never been on a plane before, but I don't see any harm," 

Chiron laughs, and Percy shakes his head.

"Your brother here had-and still does have-a little bit of a issue with the King of the Gods, and I doubt he would spare you if he shot your plane out of the sky," Explained Chiron, patting Percy on the back. Robyn took a pack, and rubbed the fabric between her fingers.

"These are waterproof," She stated, and Chiron nodded.

"I'm afraid the whole journey won't be on land, Robyn," Said Chiron apologetically "Once you've reached the sea, you'll have to sort out your own way of getting there. I'm sure the other two will help," He said, looking at us pointedly. Percy and I nod, and I fling on the pack.

"So, we're going up across land and then..." I traced the blue line up to where it should've kept going, but it stopped at where the Arctic met the land "...Where?"

"Oh, didn't I tell you? Said Percy, jolting as if remembering something.

"No. What? Where's Atlantis?" He laughs, and Robyn and Chiron smile. I stare at them cluelessly.

"Why, don't you remember the words of the Prophecy? Three half-gods, two of the sea god born, must travel to the deep, where the ice is thawn. The deep, of course, is the deep of the sea. The ice.." Chiron left the last part, leaving me to figure it out on my own. Of course, I thought.

Atlantis is under the Arctic.