20~We Revise The Dreams

"We need to leave." He said with certainty. Robyn looked at the both of us as if she didn't agree, but didn't say anything to object. I nodded in agreement.

"Leave? Why?" Said a voice, and we all turned to the large form of Pholus, looking like the information had greatly saddened him.

"Sorry, Pholus, but we have to leave. They know where we are, so we've got to." Percy explained, and I suddely felt like Pholus wasn't going to let us leave without turning into a crazy monster and attacking us. But he just sighed tiredly, like I've seen Chiron do, and steps back to let us through.

"Very well," He chided "Good luck on your quest, demigods. If you would like some cartons of pasta to take with you, I have plenty. Feel free to help yourselves."

"That would be great." Percy told him "Where could we find it?"

"On a table in the front room." He replied, looking elsewhere, and Percy and I eagerly stepped through, each of us giving thanks to Pholus as we passed him and walked to the front room. Robyn, however, stayed back.

"Robyn?" I said, looking back at her. She stared suspiciously at Pholus, and said something I couldn't hear. Pholus replied in the same volume, his face turned away so I couldn't read his emotions. Robyn gave him one more cold, hard glare before making her way to where I stood.

"What was that all about?" I asked her, and she shook her head.

She said "Nothing. Let's go."

"Um, okay."

We both made it to the front room, where Percy held three bags that presumably contained the cartons of pasta we were promised. With another quick goodbye, we left, our spirits high and our minds set on the Atlanticans loosing our trail. 

"Percy," I said suddenly, as we walked through a more active town than the one containing Phood "What was your dream about? All you said before was that we had to get out of there."

"And something about Annabeth..." I thought quietly.

He looked at me solidly "You first. You mentioned earlier that you had a dream, too, didn't you?"

I nodded "Yeah." I quickly tell them of what happened, and both Robyn and Percy's mouths drop when they hear of me punching Damianos in the face.

"Aria, what were you thinking? We have no idea if he'll send some monsters at us or not now." Said Robyn in exasperation.

"He said before he wouldn't..." I said uncertainly.

"But you don't know what he said after your encounter, do you?" Told Percy, running his hand through his hair and groaning "That was our lead."

"He said he didn't want to send anything else because there would already be things in our way." I reasoned with them "So they must be pretty bad for them not to want to send anything else to finish us off."

"What a reassurance." Percy said sarcastically.

"But didn't Damianos say he wanted us alive?" Robyn said suddenly "Why would he want us alive? Aren't we more of an annoyance than anything?" She grinned "Well. You two are, anyway."

"Hey!" I exclaimed, but Percy made no comment. Instead, his eyes seemed trained to the floor.

"I think I might know." He said quietly, and we stop, both me and Robyn looking at him curiously. He doesn't wait for us to ask "I'm invunerable. I went into the river Styx during the Titan War because Lu-Kronos was pretty powerful, and that was the only way I stood a chance of defeating him."

I felt in shock, but something told me I knew all of this already. Almost as if I'd...lived it?

"You're invunerable. Practically immortal?" I said, gawping at him. He chuckles at my shocked face.

"Yup."

"Then he wants your invunerability." Said Robyn, and we both turn to her in shock. Her gaze is like steel, and her mind is obviously set with defeating the Atlanticans.

"What." Spoke Percy, his eyes suddenly loosing it's playfulness it had before. Robyn looked at his dead expression, and her face softened.

"They've tried to make immortality before, haven't they? And Aria mentioned before that in her dreams, Damianos was especially earnest on wanting to see you. I'm surprised I didn't notice this before."

However, just by looking at him, I could tell this news hit harder than he let on. But not, it seemed, in the case of how his invunerability was going to be stripped off him.

"Of course," He spoke softly "They know my weakness. I'm useless now."

Author's note: Okay, after this chapter, I'm going to edit the previous chapters. I'm not happy with most of them, so I'm going to change a few things and rewrite some stuff. Don't worry, I'm not going to change the main plot, but once I'm done, I think you may need to reread the other chapters, because I may add in a few things or take away some stuff and change the characters a little. Thanks for reading this far, anyways guys! Love ya all!!