6~A Little Robyn Comes Along

I got out of bed quickly and shook Percy awake. He was still drowsy from sleep, but once he saw what had happened, he leapt out of bed. 

"What did you do?" he asked, his voice sounding weird and hollowish from being underwater "It's everywhere! And why isn't it leaking outside?"

"I don't know," Already, I was heading to the door. A quick shake of the handle and I realised that we'd been locked out. Which wasn't even possible, since the doors don't lock. Listening hard, I could just make out voices calling out on the other side. It was obviously morning, and people were obviously expecting us. I groaned.

"What happened?" Percy asked again, and I explained to him my dream. He shook his head. 

"That's crazy. I've never known of a monster that could do such a thing. How's that even possible?"

"Well it is, and that's the problem," Percy suddenly  stood straight, like he'd been hit by lightening, then went normal again. In an almost emotionless voice, Percy said, 

"Problem? What are you talking about, Aria? There's no problem," I swear there really was seaweed in my dear brother's brain, but rught now I was in no situation to check.

"Um, yes there is, Seaweed Brain. Problem number one, a weirdo monster guy with water powers is out to get us. Problem number two, we are currently in a cabin filled with water. And finally, problem number three, we're locked out," Percy snapped out of it, and stared at me, stunned.

"You never said we were locked out?!"

"Well, I'm saying it now. But I think I know how to solve that particular problem,"

I walked towards the door, concentrating hard on the water. I felt a familiar tug in my gut, and with my palms outstretched(knowing me, it was probably just for the effect), I urged the water against the doors. Someone had obviously locked them hard, because it took a lot of pushing and even more hard concentration(hey-I do have ADHD, you know) to bust them open. But, fortunately, I did it.

Unfortunately, I had kinda forgotten to warn the people on the other side.

Chiron, Annabeth, Grover and a load of other campers that were yelling at us outside got totally pummelled by the water-seemed that there was more than we thought. Of course, me and Percy got swept out by the water too, but thank's to are watery parentage, we were dry in a load of soaking wet(and a little bit peeved off) people who had probably been trying to help us in the last hour or so.

"What?!" yelled a load of annoyed voices. They all gave me evils(well, Percy and me, but mostly me), and grumbled angrily. 

"PERCY! How can you get in trouble while you're asleep?!"" Annabeth seemed to be concentrating all of her hate at Percy, which was good for me, but not so good for him(weird. They must have a love-hate relationship. Not that I'm in any position to comment. And, no, cute looking merguys do not count). "Wha-" Annabeth suddenly clutched her head, and winced in pain. Through her curly blonde hair, I could see blood.

"Annabeth!" Percy(typically) rushed to her side, and clutched onto her, helping her stand. Then he yelled out to the half-dry-half-soaking-wet crowd that had gathered around them "Help! We need a healer! Someone get Will!"

"Will Solace has been infected," said a voice in the dry half of the crowd "But I may be able to help,"

The crowd separated, and through the crowd came the most stunning person I have ever seen. At first I was certain that she was a daughter of Aphrodite, but on closer inspection, i could see that she was in fact a daughter of Apollo.